Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2015 edition

Well I a expecting some juvenile behavior. Some will have a good weekend and not be able to handle the success. I am expecting a lot excessive self-aggrandizing and attention seeking would you look at me aint I special yada yada foolishness. The kind that would even make Madonna or Kim Kardashian blush.
They will go on and on worse than Danny Hamlin does a tweeter when his fingers are a ovaulating about it being the worse race day of his life ever.

As the RACING FORUMS YAHOO FANTASY LEAGUE CHAMPION, the leader of Greg Nation, North Americas, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand’s and the peoples pride and joy and inspiration I have endeavored to leading us toward being as classy as possible. Still the same with all the fame prestige and the way I classed things up for everyone, I know the way folks are, somebody will have a posting orgy after the first good result.

But after a little humble reflection and trying to understand less under accomplished lives, I have to admit any time they can beat me a 10,000 point performer on a particular weekend they should be damn proud. Perhaps the greatest moment of their lives.
Greg has learned to respect the little folks and let them enjoy their moment. It is part of being humble and classy.

blah blah blah

Well I a expecting some juvenile behavior. Some will have a good weekend and not be able to handle the success. I am expecting a lot excessive self-aggrandizing and attention seeking would you look at me aint I special yada yada foolishness. The kind that would even make Madonna or Kim Kardashian blush.
They will go on and on worse than Danny Hamlin does a tweeter when his fingers are a ovaulating about it being the worse race day of his life ever.

As the RACING FORUMS YAHOO FANTASY LEAGUE CHAMPION, the leader of Greg Nation, North Americas, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand’s and the peoples pride and joy and inspiration I have endeavored to leading us toward being as classy as possible. Still the same with all the fame prestige and the way I classed things up for everyone, I know the way folks are, somebody will have a posting orgy after the first good result.

But after a little humble reflection and trying to understand less under accomplished lives, I have to admit any time they can beat me a 10,000 point performer on a particular weekend they should be damn proud. Perhaps the greatest moment of their lives.
Greg has learned to respect the little folks and let them enjoy their moment. It is part of being humble and classy.

Are we supposed to bow and curtsy and supply you with virgins as well?

Current player list.....

Current Standings.jpg

Link to join the game.

I'm given to understand that we should toss harsh insults at eachothers mother? That seems to be the accepted form of insults.

I plan on firing my publicty management consultants when the green flag drops next sunday for the 500. No more third person BS afterwards.

Greg is just trying to get some folks pissed enough and to show him how it is done. Hopefully we have more to sign up. The more the better.

Hopefully most folks know better than to take me seriously.

I plan on firing my publicty management consultants when the green flag drops next sunday for the 500. No more third person BS afterwards.

Greg is just trying to get some folks pissed enough and to show him how it is done. Hopefully we have more to sign up. The more the better.

Hopefully most folks know better than to take me seriously.
@Greg who?

Champ.jpg

Last edited:
This has to be the most brutal C-group I've ever seen.

Usually there's like one or two guys you conserve for hopefully a top ten finish (Larson, Dillon etc). I'm not sure anyone in this year's C-group is even going to finish a race.

We are @ 40 forum members. Only need three more for a full field.

Link to join the game.

Seriously speaking thanks for doing this game and all the other things you do. I carry on a lot of foolishness but I do sincerely appreciate everything you do. Enjoy your straight forward just the facts approach.

Hopefully more will sign up.

Seriously speaking thanks for doing this game and all the other things you do. I carry on a lot of foolishness but I do sincerely appreciate everything you do. Enjoy your straight forward just the facts approach.

Hopefully more will sign up.
This game is zero work for me. I just start it each season and hope to have a full field. You know how that goes. They start seeing these runs by us fellow champions and they get scared. Soon, they drop off one by one. You choose to talk a lot. I choose to talk a little. Sometimes silence speaks volumes so I'll say this as quietly as possible..... Your days a reigning champion are soon to be over. You had quite the season but we are starting anew. Time to put my gameface on! ;)

This game is zero work for me. I just start it each season and hope to have a full field. You know how that goes. They start seeing these runs by us fellow champions and they get scared. Soon, they drop off one by one. You choose to talk a lot. I choose to talk a little. Sometimes silence speaks volumes so I'll say this as quietly as possible..... Your days a reigning champion are soon to be over. You had quite the season but we are starting anew. Time to put my gameface on! ;)
invisible.gif

Anyone know if there is a yahoo fantasy racing app?

I looked and it looks like there is just one for football and hockey... :(

Just finalized my picks.

Make sure you all get your picks in.

For those that have been undecided as to whether or not to join, there's still time to climb aboard.

@ 47 and counting!

Great turnout this year! :cool:
Good luck to you all. You're going to need it. :p

Link to join the game.

156...that's about average for me at plate tracks. At least I'm not in last! :)

@dpkimmel2001

I would never pick the least picked drivers at a normal track, but Daytona is a restrictor plate track. Unpopular drivers usually do better here than other tracks.

----------------

Joey Logano was on my bench since he was the second least picked A driver. Oh well.

angry cripples

Not sure if my first picks will hold since i joined this group after the race. I didn't know you guys did this on yahoo.

@dpkimmel2001

I would never pick the least picked drivers at a normal track, but Daytona is a restrictor plate track. Unpopular drivers usually do better here than other tracks.

----------------

Joey Logano was on my bench since he was the second least picked A driver. Oh well.
I know, I know. Just joking. I thought about doing the same thing.

Maybe this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of the bench drivers?
Starting this week, you can earn qualifying points off of your bench drivers as well as the active ones. They are basically there as alternate drivers should you choose to swap out drivers at the last minute. Don't belittle those qualifying points though. You may just need them to bump you above that guy/gal in front of you.

Maybe this is a dumb question but what is the purpose of the bench drivers?
Also, not sure if this is your first time at this game but keep in mind that you can only start a driver up to 9 times in a season. If you look at the drivers that you started this past weekend you'll see that their number of remaining starts have decreased by one.

Starting this week, you can earn qualifying points off of your bench drivers as well as the active ones. They are basically there as alternate drivers should you choose to swap out drivers at the last minute. Don't belittle those qualifying points though. You may just need them to bump you above that guy/gal in front of you.
gotcha...thanks for the info

Also, not sure if this is your first time at this game but keep in mind that you can only start a driver up to 9 times in a season. If you look at the drivers that you started this past weekend you'll see that their number of remaining starts have decreased by one.

Damnit!!! as an old timer, that little secret was going to keep me out of the Basement!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom