Yahoo Fantasy Racing: Atlanta and Richmond

PeopleAreStrange

2016 Yahoo Fantasy R-F Champion
Figure since the Atlanta race is over, I'll start this and include Richmond as well.

All of my benched drivers finished better than my starters :(, Kyle being one of my benched drivers, yet I still got 300+ points by my calculations. :cool: Looks like I will keep the summer lead unless someone just below me had a real fantastic points day.

If you're like me and want to know your score as soon as the race is over, you can go to http://www.houseparent.net/race/ as it will calculate everything for you. It appears that I finished with 290, which I'm perfectly okay with considering the fact that I had Johnson.

Yay! I'm not the only Gordon fan who didn't pick Gordon. :oops: Had Kenseth instead.

EDIT: Kept the summer lead, but barely. DPK is right on my rear end.

Good race for me. But I am out of contention for the lead, to far behind. 5th is as high as I can go imo, even at that I would have to overtake 10 people.

I cracked the top 5 overall, higher than I thought I would ever be. Plenty of races left Greg, you keep knocking it out of the park you can get there.

Good race for me. But I am out of contention for the lead, to far behind. 5th is as high as I can go imo, even at that I would have to overtake 10 people.

At the last minute I swapped out Kenseth for Kahne.

Cost me a whole bunch of points.

hangin' on to my top-30 . . .

You sure are getting a lot of first places . All you gotta do is string a couple together .

Typical bad day for me , benched Kyle due to lack of starts , took out Truex due to broken wrist , benched Gordon for Kenseth , still salvaged a passable day.

You sure are getting a lot of first places . All you gotta do is string a couple together .

I am about 500 points down, you and PPP are too good and too far ahead for me. But I do like the game and will keep playing.

I led most of the season last year and finished atop the board at the end of the year. Trust me, it's mostly luck, good or bad. Players saying otherwise are only fooling themselves.
Last year I used Jimmie Johnson in 9 races , I think he had a dnf or poor finish in each of them , he just killed me . There's your luck , how can you find nine bad races for Jimmie ?

I had Truex on the roster until I found out he broke his hand and replaced him with Edwards.

I had Truex on the roster until I found out he broke his hand and replaced him with Edwards.

I came close to not picking Truax or Logano. But Kurt wasnt good all weekend until finally late in the race last night, so I saved him for a later date.
Logano typically bad at Atlanta but currently strong and better than the past, plus an opportunity to avoid picking a driver that most everbody else was also picking.

Truax was fast all weekend, plus the ability to gain points against those who were also worried about the rist wrisk :)

Kenseth or Gordon? Gordon is better at Atlanta but I went with Kenseth. He wins a lot and losing those lap led bonuses hurts, and if he does just ok it isnt to bad most everyone else has him too.

Stenhouse or Dinger? Dinger is better at Atlanta but I have to save him for later. I was hoping Stenhouse would lead a lap fron the pole anyway to offset some differences. That didnt work out, but he finished ok based on his speed so I lucked out.

Luck is a factor, at least that my story when I am in 15th and almost 500 points behind :).

I am not trying to hijack this thread, just wanted to let fantasy fans know that I have started a NFL Fantasy league for the forum. If interested you can join by clicking on link in my signature. I have also created a thread on the matter in the sports and entertainment forum.

I am not trying to hijack this thread, just wanted to let fantasy fans know that I have started a NFL Fantasy league for the forum. If interested you can join by clicking on link in my signature. I have also created a thread on the matter in the sports and entertainment forum.

I hear the sirens, the thread police are on there way.......Wonder who's gonna be the first on scene:rolleyes:

Only got 201 points today. This idiot swapped out Edwards for Montoya last minute. :youliketh

Congrats to whoever won the summer segment.

Well, I moved into the top 10. Would have had a much better points day had it not been for Bowyers "unfortunate" spin. Still have a great shot at a top 5, but first is definitely out of the question.

I'm moving on down , hoping to stay in the top ten , but it's not looking good . Good luck in the chase everyone.

Bowyer sank me and Gordo last night. I did manage to pick the winner.

Yet another race where my bench did significantly better than my starters.

Look pretty good with Bowyer until he took the dive and "threw the fight".

Regardless, moved a step closer to getting into the top 20.

woot woot . . .

Back
Top Bottom