Yahoo racing league is open

Sounds good to me too, i startedone of my own, for friends and family, but i'd lke to do one with everyone here too.

Ok, I signed up. Let's go folks. I've done this before and it's fun. Besides, I have the feeling I'm going to win this. You'll want to be there to cheer me on to victory!!

Wonder if we'll have a playoff system? lol

Could you make this a Sticky Thread? So everyone will see it?

Thanks Nick,I'm signed up and set-up for Daytona 500 :D

Please,no play-off system :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by esorlxaw@Jan 30 2004, 12:50 AM
Woah, how do i get a code for that Mobil 1 Million deal?
Click the "Don't have a Game Code? Click here" link from the page.

Originally posted by TonyB+Jan 30 2004, 08:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TonyB @ Jan 30 2004, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--esorlxaw@Jan 30 2004, 12:50 AM
Woah, how do i get a code for that Mobil 1 Million deal?
Click the "Don't have a Game Code? Click here" link from the page. [/b][/quote]
Thanks for providing that info TonyB.

I haven;t been around for awhile,it's appreciated ;)

can someone tell me how the yahoo one works, what are the rules for it?

toddgee, see if this helps. Click HERE. You should be able to read the rules without having to create a team.

Originally posted by toddgee24@Feb 4 2004, 02:35 AM
can someone tell me how the yahoo one works, what are the rules for it?
Yahoo #: 2861
Password: password

toddgee24, if Ur interested in joining the Racing Forums group in the Yahoo fantasy league,the required info is at the top of post.
If U've been a player at Yahoo b4,just sign in to start,otherwise U'll have to register and then creat Ur team and name Ur team.
Points are awarded just as in Nextel Cup,along with bonus points for leading laps/most laps,also includes the 5 extra points for winning a race this season!
After U get signed in there will be a create/join group button,here U decide whether to start a league of Ur own,and if so,then decide whether to make it a private or public league,or click join group which is what U'd want if Ur joining Racing Forums or some other specific league at Yahoo.

Ur team will consist of 8 drivers,but only 4 active drivers for each weeks race.There's an A,B and C driver list,each section has its own drop-down menu where U select drivers in that group,2 drivers in A section,4 drivers in B section and finally 2 drivers from C section,those will be Ur entire team,although U can reset drivers throughout the season,also U can only start a maximum of 9 races with any one driver,if U keep a driver beyond that many starts then U don't get any points for said driver.

Ur active team for each race will be half of entire team,ie. 1 A driver,2 B drivers and 1 C driver,U indicate the active drivers by checking the box(s) by Their name(s).There's a leaderboard where U can compare how Ur doing among other players.

Back
Top Bottom