Ya'll goin to think im crazy

Lappy, I really do hate to burst your bubble, but.........................Geoffrey Bodine DOES NOT have two wins in 2004. Todd Bodine does.

Originally posted by majestyx@Nov 5 2004, 10:40 AM
Lappy, I really do hate to burst your bubble, but.........................Geoffrey Bodine DOES NOT have two wins in 2004. Todd Bodine does.
Do'h

to many damn Bodine's to keep up with! :lol:

Ok, yer crazy. :wacko: :D

I'd say he does a much better job in the pace car than behind it.

But, to be fair---he's the only one of the brothers who is safe enough to be in a car at all.

IMHO, of course.

Originally posted by Handymac@Nov 6 2004, 07:02 AM
I'd say he does a much better job in the pace car than behind it.
Certainly too many Bodine's to keep track of. I think we started out talking about Goeffrey, but were really talking about Todd, and now we are bringing in Brett....

Yeah..and all their names start with the same letter*. No way in hell can I keep up with them.

*But wait...there is a TIM though, right(?) And a Jim? A Johnny? A Jay??A Jason?

Lappy, why would you think we'd "just" start thinking you're crazy? :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Now if only Tina could make the Show we could argue about there being too many Gordons.

But, I think some are arguing that already...

barelypure said:
Now if only Tina could make the Show we could argue about there being too many Gordons.

But, I think some are arguing that already...

Dude... .there is already 2 too many Gordons...... :) and one to many Wallaces.. Guess which one I am thinking about?

Back
Top Bottom