Yankee

T

TN-Ward-Fan

A Southern boy was sitting down to his breakfast one morning at Daisy's Diner (sausage, eggs, grits, sliced tomatoes, biscuits and jelly) when a Yankee feller comes walking in. He buys a bagel and sits down beside the Southerner, loudly popping and cracking his gum. The Southerner glares at him, but bites his tongue as the uninvited visitor (has anyone ever invited a Yankee to the South??) continues to pop and crack.

"Do you eat biscuits with your breakfast?", asks the visitor. "Yeah," replies Billy Joe. "We don't eat biscuits in New York. We make toast, and take the dried up crust off, mash it together, and sell it to Southerners to make biscuits with." Another minute of gum popping passes before Tad asks "Do you eat jelly with your breakfast?" "Yeah," replies Billy Joe. "We don't. We eat fresh fruit, then take the peels and seeds and bad spots and send it South so people can make jelly."

Finally, Billy Joe has had enough. "Do you have sex in New York?" "Why sure we do," answers Tad. "And what do you do with the used condoms after sex?" "We throw them away of course!" replies Tad. Billy Joe butters a biscuit and says, "We don't. We take 'em and sell 'em so folks up North can have chewing gum."

Hey Wardfan
peace.gif

LMAO.

I got that one not too long ago in my email, and I've used it often since I'm a southerner living in yankeeland. They don't find it all that funny, but I sure do enjoy using it!!!! :p

From a born and raised yankee i certainly hope not. I will never chew gum again.:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Back
Top Bottom