Yates Not Selling

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yates Won’t Sell Team: Robert Yates [#38 & #88] has broken off discussions with potential investors into Robert Yates Racing and will remain independent, focusing his efforts on improving the team's performance. And if he's not successful at the task, Yates could step away from the sport entirely, the car owner said Saturday morning at New Hampshire. "I pretty much sent a letter to everybody and said right now I'm not interested in selling or anybody investing," Yates said prior to Happy Hour practice. "I'm just going to try and focus on performance. … I'm pretty much really tired of spending too much time working on something that doesn't benefit anything. … Right now, the thing I don't need is money. The thing I need is performance, and I haven't found a person to bring me performance. That's what I'm looking for, just trying to focus on doing what I'm doing." And that means no co-owner, outside partner or investor, at least for now. (SPEEDtv.com)

I really hope that Robert makes a come back. I like to see people like Robert continue in Nascar as I think he is good for the sport.

That too. :)

Maybe that is me Kelloggs. Do you think?
2786.gif

i think Yates is in some serious trouble.......i think he's behind in technology and money...i think not taking more money is going to hurt him.

He is in trouble. He is worse off this year points wise then ever before. I like Robert. However I think his stubbornness attitude towards change and evolving has him stuck in a rut which may eventually bring down his little team empire.

Back
Top Bottom