Yet another trip down memory lane!

I saw that picture you posted............you WERE a heathen!!:D

Originally posted by buckaroo
So what did you think of Kasi's wife?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

She's had more body work done than a race car trying to get through inspection at Daytona. I'll bet the original templates won't come close to fitting.;)

Originally posted by nascarwoman
She's had more body work done than a race car trying to get through inspection  at Daytona. I'll bet the original templates won't come close to fitting.;)

what was her name? all I remember was a dippy blonde with a pony tail.??????:( :D

I sense a hint of sarcasm here somewhere. Is there a bit of jealousy here? Hmmmmm? Just a little? Hmmmmm? :) Well, I have to agree with you on this, but if you got far enough back, she was sort of cute lookin. I bet Kasi liked her. :)

Sarcasm, yes. Jealousy, no. I'm secure in my own self. I just think people with all that body work look fake. I'm not always the most PC.

Originally posted by buckaroo
I'll bet my grandad was more strict than yours Bunch.  I was but about 9 years old one summer and as kids do, I was running around without a shirt on.  My grandfather told me to put a shirt on because I was looking like a heathen.  :)

I just remember buying a deck of cards at the dime store,And he used them for the Warm Morning stove.;) He had values that most kids would not take today.:)

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Sarcasm, yes. Jealousy, no. I'm secure in my own self. I just think people with all that body work look fake. I'm not always the most PC.

You got that right Nascarwomen,Look what happened to Mikey Jacksons nose.:p

Oh boy, Spike Jones and his screwy songs. Yep, I remember him as well as Sing Along With Mitch Miller.

remember THE LITTLE RASCELS.......
loved that show........Darla.......and the little boy with the cowlick???? and the little chubby kid??? come on help me out with the names???

Alfalfa and Spanky....spanky mcfarland*[sp] spanky lived a few miles from me before he died a couple years ago.

was a kid in the sixtys and it was pretty much the same, you knew every family on the block, getting your ass spanked by a neighbor or at school was totally normal, played lots of kick the can, and there were only about 4 or 5 tv channels that had anything worth a damn.

Back
Top Bottom