YF Group - racing-forums.com @ Daytona

just got home from summerfest and pulled up my results....

20th, 36th, 40th, and 43rd.

glad I listened to some great music today.

Only 214 points today. Somehow I didn't lose any positions in the summer standings, and I actually gained one in the full-season standings.

Slowly, ever so slowly, climbing the ladder. I don't know that I have enough time or available starts left to reach the top but I'm going to give it a heck of a try.

Slowly, ever so slowly, climbing the ladder. I don't know that I have enough time or available starts left to reach the top but I'm going to give it a heck of a try.

It is certainly a strange year with you not up front where you should be . I would expect you to be back in front before the end of the season and hopefully I can salvage a top ten. It seems to me than you are climbing the ladder three rungs at a time ,slow down , take your time , take a week off and rest.;)

It is certainly a strange year with you not up front where you should be . I would expect you to be back in front before the end of the season and hopefully I can salvage a top ten. It seems to me than you are climbing the ladder three rungs at a time ,slow down , take your time , take a week off and rest.;)
My ladder is kind of shaky though. The higher I climb the less stable it becomes. While I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of falling.

My problem is I've taken too many weeks off. Well, that's one of them anyway.

I had an awful points race, 3 DNFs.

Enjoying a roller coaster ride this season, I only lost 1 position this week so I'm looking forward to climbing the next hill.

Back
Top Bottom