YF Group - racing-forums.com - STP 400

190 points? Really?

I just found out Andy's mechanic worked on Bowyers engine and the transmission in the 10 car......explains alot.

On to Richmond :)

190 points? Really?

I just found out Andy's mechanic worked on Bowyers engine and the transmission in the 10 car......explains alot.

On to Richmond :)
damm,did every one pick Bowyer n Rudie?

They're going to regret using up Reuti's 9 starts so early in the season. ;)

He qualified in the Top 15 and he was running well until the transmission locked up in 4th gear, so it was a good pick for those that picked him. It was very unfourtunate he had problems.

The only thing that matters in this game are the qualifying and race points, (finishing order, laps led, etc...). What could have been doesn't mean crap.

The only thing that matters in this game are the qualifying and race points, (finishing order, laps led, etc...). What could have been doesn't mean crap.

But it's fun to talk about. You never know what will happen, which is what makes the whole thing fun. All I can do is make informed and educated guesses and try to avoid lousy weeks like I just had. BTW, I really don't give a **** if I win the whole thing. I just have fun with those who care too much. :p

But it's fun to talk about. You never know what will happen, which is what makes the whole thing fun. All I can do is make informed and educated guesses and try to avoid lousy weeks like I just had. BTW, I really don't give a **** if I win the whole thing. I just have fun with those who care too much. :p
I think you may have misunderstood my comment. It was about Reutimann being a good pick. He may have been a feelgood pick but his points didn't really pay out. Just like my Mark Martin pick. He was good until he wasn't. o_O

And yes, that's me looking over your shoulder. :cool: One freakin point. Dang!

I think you may have misunderstood my comment. It was about Reutimann being a good pick. He may have been a feelgood pick but his points didn't really pay out. Just like my Mark Martin pick. He was good until he wasn't. o_O

And yes, that's me looking over your shoulder. :cool: One freakin point. Dang!

I just wanted to get some fresh dust on you. I'll be picking up the pace next week.

Yeah, right. I'm in control. :cool:

I understood your comment. You're a fatalist. ;)

I just wanted to get some fresh dust on you. I'll be picking up the pace next week.

Yeah, right. I'm in control. :cool:

I understood your comment. You're a fatalist. ;)
I'm moving too fast for the dust to settle but you may hack up some of that dust after I pass you a$$ up. :D

Fatalist..... yes.

I'm moving too fast for the dust to settle but you may hack up some of that dust after I pass you a$$ up. :D

Fatalist..... yes.

Considering your (gee, I hope I got that right ;)) view all year, I can't blame you for thinking about my ass so much. :D

The standings prove that literally anyone can do well at this game. Even mental giants.:D

dpk, I'm teaching robbybee to check for secret messages. You wanna watch? ;)

There's no fun in watching. One must participate in order to know the real pleasure!
you are such a twat, FB. Time to change your tampon again.

lol Cant let that go, can you? Your getting more and more like you no who. bones galore!

Get out your Dennis Miller Difficult Word Guide and look up "no" and "know".
That GED is really paying off for you, FB! lolol

I sure hope spellinbee is done with the 2 days of the 'your' and 'you're' stuff. What a hobby!

I disowned the MOFO...
He's not my child but he is my bee-yotch... lol

Back
Top Bottom