YF Group - racing-forums.com - STP Gas Booster 500

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
The Top 10 heading into Martinsville are.....

Martinsville_Top_10.jpg

Everyone in the top 10 changed positions after Fontana. I think it's time for a shakeup again and Martinsville is just the place for that to happen.

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 5 5:00am EDT

You never know. You could be leading going into the final restart and then find yourself taken out in turn #1. I'm just sayin'.

Well, that's what happend to me last year at MVille. I had JJ (or Gordo), Keselowski and Bowyer, but that last restart and Gordon coming back at Clint hurt the 15 a bunch. Then Kes screwed himself by passing under yellow instead of waiting for nascar to sort things out and got put back to 8th or 9th.

Well, that's what happend to me last year at MVille. I had JJ (or Gordo), Keselowski and Bowyer, but that last restart and Gordon coming back at Clint hurt the 15 a bunch. Then Kes screwed himself by passing under yellow instead of waiting for nascar to sort things out and got put back to 8th or 9th.
LOL

All about being lucky 13 going in.

Picking Jeff for the first time in this fantasy game. :booya: I know I shouldn't pick drivers that I want to do well since I'm almost last in points and I've only had one points finish in the 300s. But, my good finish was at a short track, Bristol, and this is a another short track, so I'm hoping for another good finish. :cool: Jeff's too good here not to pick him.

Picking Jeff for the first time in this fantasy game. :booya: I know I shouldn't pick drivers that I want to do well since I'm almost last in points and I've only had one points finish in the 300s. But, my good finish was at a short track, Bristol, and this is a another short track, so I'm hoping for another good finish. :cool: Jeff's too good here not to pick him.
least I aint alone,Jeff's comeing back,I see all 4 HMS cars in top 10 by Daytona.

JOHNSON Is ON THE POLE!
How about the guy on the front row with him. That is the real story here.

Ambrose, how did you beat all the other Fords out there?

You got that right, Moejoe. He had better be good in race trim or you won't be able to tell it is a Ford when they get thru passing him. :)

JOHNSON Is ON THE POLE!
How about the guy on the front row with him. That is the real story here.

Ambrose, how did you beat all the other Fords out there?

My guess is the same way he beat all the other cars which qualified worse than he did ;)

My guess is the same way he beat all the other cars which qualified worse than he did ;)
But! This is the first time cars qualify without a full load of fuel. Leaving Chad to move weight around to where it would serve him best. I'm glad he got the pole!

They are going to have to beat the 48. Big talk, but that's the truth, Johnson and gang are going to be tough at Martinsville. going to take a screw up to knock him out of the win.

They are going to have to beat the 48. Big talk, but that's the truth, Johnson and gang are going to be tough at Martinsville. going to take a screw up to knock him out of the win.
Johnson is slow in practice today.

Watch out Moe and DP I snuck up to two points behind Copperhead after qualifying, going for the lead tomorrow. :p .

But! This is the first time cars qualify without a full load of fuel. Leaving Chad to move weight around to where it would serve him best. I'm glad he got the pole!

I was referring to Ambrose :)

In five laps, Ambrose will either be in the wall or about 10th place and headed for the rear.:)

Mater the Gator to the top of the board after Martinsville after a 295 point week. Congrats. He'll take a slim 9 point lead to Texas next weekend.

This weeks biggest points earner was SEE YA! with a very respectable 333 points which also helped secure a top 10 position.

This weeks 'Biggest Mover' award goes out to Sharkchum jumping +9 to take over the 18th spot in the standings.

This weeks 'Biggest Loser' award goes out to HOTSHOT_88 @ a -8 for the week.

Next up: NRA 500

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 12 5:00am EDT

Martinsville_Results.jpg

Full results here.

Back
Top Bottom