Yikes!

Don't know about you guys , but I'm never eating at Mickey Ds' again. Just the fact that there was no mold or smell has me extremely concerned. Just think how long that might sit in your intestines or colon for that matter. NO THANKS!!!

hehe, if people knew what went into the food they eat daily we wouldn't have an obesity problem. <g> if you like eating don't look too deeply into how food is processed for sale.

My brother is a chef in a Boston resturant. IF you've ever heard the statement that "you'd never eat in a resturant again if you saw what goes on in the kitchen" he'll tell you it's very,very true.

I would be more worried about corn.It comes out looking the same way it goes in.

Oh for cryin' outloud. Heard a great interview today about a woman who gave birth to an extreme preemie, weighing less than two pounds. After months of hospital stay, believing the baby would die, and then seeing this little gift of God not only survive, but thrive, the mother said she no longer thought about such things as the usual, "watch what the baby eats" syndrome like worrying about what the baby is putting in her mouth, eating things from the floor etc. If eating anything from McDonald's were harmful to the human body, the life expectancy for US citizens would be about 25. If you want to eat what early humans eat, be my guest. I'd say that it would all be natural, organic and tasteless.

Oh for cryin' outloud. Heard a great interview today about a woman who gave birth to an extreme preemie, weighing less than two pounds. After months of hospital stay, believing the baby would die, and then seeing this little gift of God not only survive, but thrive, the mother said she no longer thought about such things as the usual, "watch what the baby eats" syndrome like worrying about what the baby is putting in her mouth, eating things from the floor etc. If eating anything from McDonald's were harmful to the human body, the life expectancy for US citizens would be about 25. If you want to eat what early humans eat, be my guest. I'd say that it would all be natural, organic and tasteless.

:beerbang: You got one life why waste it with bad tasting food?

http://fitperez.com/2010-10-15-mcdonalds-responds-to-food-not-growing-mold/?from=PH
After an uproar concerning McDonalds Happy Meals and their inability to grow mold, McDonalds has something to say.

McDonalds PR folk have of course been brought into this mess after artist Sally Davies posted photos of an un-moldy happy meal that she left out for 6 months.

These people at McDonalds say that their hamburgers can in fact grow mold. "Bacteria and mold only grow under certain conditions." The media statement made by the fast food giant blames the lack of mold in the photos on insufficient "moisture," and "strongly caution anyone from jumping to conclusions … If food is/or becomes dry enough, it won’t grow mold or bacteria."

Also, of course just to make sure everyone knows, the statement said that McDonald's hamburgers "are made with 100% USDA-inspected meat" and don't include "fillers."

Even though McDonalds attempts to explain this phenomenon we can't imagine how this food wouldn't even develop a speck of mold. New York is a very humid place, there has to be some bacteria floating around Davies' house.

Read more: McDonalds Insists Their Food Does Grow Mold | FitPerez.com http://fitperez.com/2010-10-15-mcdonalds-responds-to-food-not-growing-mold/?from=PH#ixzz12XyPxiSc

It just reenforces my sincere belief that "Fast Food" is actually neither.

You know...I don't eat much fast food...unless on the road. I tend to eat fresh, but even that is suspect in todays society, which is why eating like a 'cave man' is also out of the question. Just eat what you like...in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom