You can't fix stupid: Daytona 500 edition

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
How did they even get there???

559847_10151344645363380_1397888123_n.jpg

Just an observation on my part the Raptor Velocity Edition in the background is the same model RV that we own.

How did they even get there???

View attachment 5990

Strictly apprasing the legs on the right, she looks like a risk taker so my intial guess is she is going full commando.
Could you get a zoom shot of the legs, with the contrast set to deciphor if thongs, vee strings, bikini cuts, or hip huggers, was involved.

Strictly apprasing the legs on the right, she looks like a risk taker so my intial guess is she is going full commando.
Could you get a zoom shot of the legs, with the contrast set to deciphor if thongs, vee strings, bikini cuts, or hip huggers, was involved.

I thought the same thing, then I noticed the long 'hide the facts' jacket and fat ankles. I'm thinking beer belly. ;)

When you goto the track, what goes in the hauler portion?
For Bristol we'll haul a grill, an extra generator, couple of tables, corn hole boards, other games, coolers, the beer supply and on and on. When we use it on regular weekends we haul a Gator in there. It is a 10' garage in the back with two queen size bunk beds capable of sleeping four back there. The entire trailer sleeps eight. I plan on purchasing a golf cart before Eldora this year. The allow golf carts but no Gators there.

For Bristol we'll haul a grill, an extra generator, couple of tables, corn hole boards, other games, coolers, the beer supply and on and on. When we use it on regular weekends we haul a Gator in there. It is a 10' garage in the back with two queen size bunk beds capable of sleeping four back there. The entire trailer sleeps eight. I plan on purchasing a golf cart before Eldora this year. The allow golf carts but no Gators there.
You r a prepared fan.

My guess, Sun Bunnies. there are bikini's under there. If a race was going on, they would probably be blown off of that perch by wind, dust, and pieces of flying rubber unless track officials found them first.

I can under stand this thread if there were cars on the track, but in the picture there are no cars, so All I see is another worthless thread
It's a 2.5 mile track that takes 45+ seconds to lap. Just because there aren't cars in that 50 feet in the picture doesn't mean they weren't out there. After all, if there weren't any cars running, why would any one bother sitting there?

As to the one on the right, she had to give Tony Stewart his thighs back.

I'm not too sure but I don't think I ever seen the caution lights on if there wasn't any cars on the track, and clearly there the lights are on so therefor they have to be something going on track wise.

My guess, Sun Bunnies. there are bikini's under there. If a race was going on, they would probably be blown off of that perch by wind, dust, and pieces of flying rubber unless track officials found them first.
Well I got to say they are doing it all wrong and they deserve to be severely reprimanded.
I saw the correct method years ago at Charlotte. I was at auto fair and a few angelic woman were sunbathing in the middle of turns three and four, they were gloriously on display were the high line or top groove would be located up high on the banking.
I just happened to be walking below on the apron when mine eyes beheld the glory. Must imagine the spectacular visual to appreciate.

So now on every 2nd Thursday in April which is the anniversary of the blessed event, the dogs and I bury some commerative bones in the back yard. Usually we will have a profound discussion amongst ourselves afterwards very thoughtfully on the meaning life.

at least these two were trying, I have to give them credit for that. They had very little to work with. No sun, fairly windy, and cool. Not good for sun bunnies. I can relate to the dogs. I had two of the rudest male weimaraners. I miss those two.

My trek takes me across northern Ohio, I-80. It's relatively flat as far as towing goes. I don't know that I even hit a hill where my truck drops below 5th gear. Southern Ohio would be a different story but that's not on my route.

My trek takes me across northern Ohio, I-80. It's relatively flat as far as towing goes. I don't know that I even hit a hill where my truck drops below 5th gear. Southern Ohio would be a different story but that's not on my route.

Is there enough elevation change in Bristol and Martinsville? :D

Is there enough elevation change in Bristol and Martinsville? :D
Perhaps not but I don't live in Martinsville. I live in western PA. I was talking about my drive from home to Bristol Motor Speedway and also my drive from home to Eldora Speedway. My trip to Martinsville yields about the same MPG as does my Bristol trip. Martinsville may even be worse because of traveling secondary roads to get there. Bristol's not all that far off of I-81.

Perhaps not but I don't live in Martinsville. I live in western PA. I was talking about my drive from home to Bristol Motor Speedway and also my drive from home to Eldora Speedway. My trip to Martinsville yields about the same MPG as does my Bristol trip. Martinsville may even be worse because of traveling secondary roads to get there. Bristol's not all that far off of I-81.

You'd love the route I have to take to get to the track. :D

Some of these roads here in the mountains of Virginia absolutely defy physics.

You'd love the route I have to take to get to the track. :D

Some of these roads here in the mountains of Virginia absolutely defy physics.
I hear ya. We took some of the back roads just driving around in the truck down there a time or two. I expected to see someone making moonshine around every other corner. I'm not even sure we were on the map.

From FOX Sports: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/darwin-awards-daytona-edition/

Officially, the cause of the first caution in Sunday’s Daytona 500 was listed as “debris” on Lap 28. And that’s exactly what these two unidentified young ladies could have been turned into had a car gone into the catchfence at 190 miles per hour, just as Kyle Larson’s Chevrolet did in Saturday’s NASCAR Nationwide Series race.

Apparently, these two would-be rocket scientists were undeterred by the fact that 28 race fans were injured, two critically, by parts and pieces — including a tire — flying off of Larson’s car when it hit the fence near the start-finish line. Fortunately, the two women in question were moved by track officials during the caution period.

Back
Top Bottom