You can't fix stupid

mike honcho

Knuckleheads
Our local high school.

Two seniors at South Grand Prairie High School are not allowed back on campus after a prank in which they entered a classroom with an air rifle and mask Wednesday afternoon.
According to Grand Prairie ISD spokesman Sam Buchmeyer, the two students are part of the school’s theater program and “decided it would be cute,” to enter their theater class at the end of the school day and record one of them entering the class with the rifle and mask.
They knocked on the door of the class and a student who recognized them opened it for them. One of the pranksters was holding the air rifle and wearing a mask while the other intended to record video on his phone.
The teacher also recognized the two and quickly confiscated the gun. “It was a very brief incident,” Buchmeyer said.
“Let me tell you these kids are in a lot of trouble,” Buchmeyer said. “They’re not allowed back on campus and we’re taking the matter very seriously.”
The two seniors will spend the remainder of the school year in the alternative education program. Buchmeyer said he could not go into details about the extent of the punishment, but he said the incident could possibly affect the students’ college plans.

Now this is worthy of punishment. (unlike thje little kid with gun-shaped bread)

Sad part is they probably thought this was a great idea.o_O

hang on, I gotta go make a bag of popcorn real quick...

Of course it'll effect their college plans. I'm sure the police will happily charge them.

A father is upset after a teacher put tape over his six-year-old's mouth.
Plano ISD has declined to comment, but says it is looking into the incident.
Mauricio Munoz, Sr. says the principal of Forman Elementary confirmed to him the taping occurred on Monday while students were taking a test.
Reportedly his son and a friend was talking so much the teacher put tape over both of their mouths.
"I just want like parents to know that things like this are happening in the school," Munoz said.
At a meeting with the teacher and the principal, Munoz said he got an apology from the teacher but the principal would not say what kind of punishment the teacher would face.
"I would like for the teacher to be suspended or something and actually take serious matter of what happened and not just a little punishment, a little slap on the hand and that's it," Munoz said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21894392/plano-dad-upset-after-childs-mouth-taped-at-school#ixzz2PdIbCoCd

Our local high school.

Two seniors at South Grand Prairie High School are not allowed back on campus after a prank in which they entered a classroom with an air rifle and mask Wednesday afternoon.
According to Grand Prairie ISD spokesman Sam Buchmeyer, the two students are part of the school’s theater program and “decided it would be cute,” to enter their theater class at the end of the school day and record one of them entering the class with the rifle and mask.
They knocked on the door of the class and a student who recognized them opened it for them. One of the pranksters was holding the air rifle and wearing a mask while the other intended to record video on his phone.
The teacher also recognized the two and quickly confiscated the gun. “It was a very brief incident,” Buchmeyer said.
“Let me tell you these kids are in a lot of trouble,” Buchmeyer said. “They’re not allowed back on campus and we’re taking the matter very seriously.”
The two seniors will spend the remainder of the school year in the alternative education program. Buchmeyer said he could not go into details about the extent of the punishment, but he said the incident could possibly affect the students’ college plans.

They didn't go to jail for that? :confused:

There's really nothing "cute" about that stunt. I wonder if they ever considered that one (or more) of the other students may have been carrying a real gun :eek:

A father is upset after a teacher put tape over his six-year-old's mouth.
Plano ISD has declined to comment, but says it is looking into the incident.
Mauricio Munoz, Sr. says the principal of Forman Elementary confirmed to him the taping occurred on Monday while students were taking a test.
Reportedly his son and a friend was talking so much the teacher put tape over both of their mouths.
"I just want like parents to know that things like this are happening in the school," Munoz said.
At a meeting with the teacher and the principal, Munoz said he got an apology from the teacher but the principal would not say what kind of punishment the teacher would face.
"I would like for the teacher to be suspended or something and actually take serious matter of what happened and not just a little punishment, a little slap on the hand and that's it," Munoz said.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21894392/plano-dad-upset-after-childs-mouth-taped-at-school#ixzz2PdIbCoCd
Today's parents crack me up. They want the teacher suspended or something. My dad would have said something like "well, if you'd have shut your damn mouth when she told you to she wouldn't have had to do that, dumbass."

Back
Top Bottom