You kids play nice

Camping? Did enough of that in the service. Now if the ice machine isn't on the same floor I consider that as "roughing it".

I called it camping when we got seat at the Gatorade Suite at Charlotte. Mind you and high brow kind of camping, all the wine and eats you could eat and drink. I'm with SST on this one. Unless we have a king size bed in a $500,000 motor coach with four expansions and satelite internet/TV service, I'll pass.

LOL..I guess i'm really going RV'ing:D

Hope you had a good time, i had to laugh when i read that though.

Dad and I did scouts together when i was younger, so we did all the tent camping and everything. Now he and my mom go "camping", they take their 30 ft camper and everything under the sun, I pick on him all the time about what he calls "camping" ha.

Nothing beats it though, RV or tent IMO.

Nothing beats it though, RV or tent IMO.

Vegas Hilton, room service, two king trampolin,,I mean beds, whirlpool tub ( for 2) mini bar (DON"T TOUCH IT!!!) and in-room ice maker. Oh, and no skeeters!!!:)

The Dwight concert was awesome!
010.jpg

I bet it was. That is some old school, Buck Owens, Bakersfield sounding stuff but with a much more polished sound and a lot more rocking going on. That dude is awesome!

It was about two hours of hit after hit. Eddie Perez (Mavericks) on guitar, Mitch Marine (barefoot drummer from Smashmouth) great drummer, Brian Whelan on steel, keyboard, etc., Jonathan Clark on bass and vocals. Just an amazing night of great music. Dwight is extremely under rated, IMO.
They encored with "Long White Cadillac".

You know Long White Cadillac is about Hank Williams Sr right? He wrote that song after a conversation with Hank's driver. It's a great song even without knowing that, but I liked the song even more after I heard Dwight talk about it.

You know Long White Cadillac is about Hank Williams Sr right? He wrote that song after a conversation with Hank's driver. It's a great song even without knowing that, but I liked the song even more after I heard Dwight talk about it.

I did know that and it IS a great song :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom