Your Order of Preference for Homestead

ToyYoda

Team Owner
So who are you rooting to win the championship from most to least. Mine are:

1. Carl Edwards - he's been so close so many times, I'd like to see him finally bust the door down and win one of these things

2. Kyle Busch - he can become the first back-to-back champion since Jimmie won his 5 straight. Also, Kyle got a lot of flack for winning the championship with only 25 starts last year, a title this year would be a lot harder to dismiss.

3. Jimmie Johnson - it'd be cool to see him join the 7-timers club alongside Petty and Earnhardt. Plus, every change to the chase has come after a Jimmie Johnson championship, so one can only hope.

4. Joey Logano - has a chance to give Ford their first championship since 2004. I have nothing against Joey, I just have more compelling reasons to pull for the other three.

Can't be happy for that sore loser so hope he loses.

I don't want any of them!!!

If Jimmie was sitting on 5, he'd be my pick, but now I'm stuck hoping for an Edwards championship as the least of all evils.

hoping for a "champion" to earn the "title" while finishing 15th or worse.

Edwards-Even though he drives a Toyota, I've always liked the guy. One of those who seems to have made it on his own.
Johnson-Somewhat cool to see him make history.
Logano-No problem with him.
Busch-the one I really hope doesn't win. Two straight championships will increase the belief that he is among the all-time greats, and he and (some) of his fans will be increasingly insufferable.

Edwards has the best performance record at Homestead by quite a bit.

I like the 18's chances.

Joey because I'm a team Penske fan
Carl even though I don't like him deserves to have a championship should have won it 08 or 11.
Jimmie because seeing him get the seventh title wouldn't be too bad but I don't want to see it happen
And Kyle because I think you guys know how I feel about him

No preference for me as I don't acknowledge Nascar champions since the inception of the lottery format. For me the season ended yesterday and will pick up again next year at Atlanta. The biggest disservice the lottery did was to deny JJ and Chad the chance to win 7 legitimate titles.

I could absolutely care less! :angry: Yesterday SUCKED!

See my Avatar to the left for reason.
Hendrick fired Kasey Kahnes spotter after his spotter cleared him at Bristol, that was a regular season race. Wonder what will happen here?

The meltdown of the real fans would be entertaining should the 18 win - again.

I'll go with Busch.

It's sad cuz it almost feels like the other 36 drivers dont even matter. A win will obviously be over looked. The four contenders is all that will be talked about through the entire race. I dont care for any of the four temaining drivers, so I'm really not bummed out about not getting to watch the finale. No preference for me.

Ditto this. You could flip 2 and 3 and I wouldn't care too much. I'm mostly rooting for a good race and a good finish. I don't wave the flag for any of them but my son likes the 48, so....

Reactions: Pat
Jimmie Johnson - would love to see him win his seventh.
Joey Logano - just because I'd like to see him win after the screw job he got last year.
Carl Edwards - deserves a championship.
Kyle Busch - meh........

Repeating what I said in the other thread on this...

My preferences: 22 .. 48 .. 19 ............................. 18.

All of the drivers showed a lot of class last night. In spite of a pathetic method that begs for the worst shenanigans.

Carl Edwards especially.
The man is first class and a true winner. But again all four showed a lot of class last night, that part made me proud to be a nascar fan.

Reactions: Pat
After last night and facebook live, Kyle Busch continues to impress me with how much he's grown up. I'd say it's cause of him becoming a father. Yes, he's a passionate, sometimes irrational guy in the heat of the moment but he seems fun.

That facebook live deal really revealed his personality..lots of laughs and fun

All of the drivers showed a lot of class last night. In spite of a pathetic method that begs for the worst shenanigans.

Carl Edwards especially.
The man is first class and a true winner. But again all four showed a lot of class last night, that part made me proud to be a nascar fan.

I agree about Carl. I have to admit, I didn't know he had it in him.

Back
Top Bottom