Your Pick For the Pole?

pole ryan newman---hes ussualy a fast boy when he qualifies

but crap he qualifies late----i dont know maybe bill he qualifies pretty early if i remember pretty early

I'm never good at this so I'll just pull for the favorite. Get a pole Mikey (Waltrip), why not.

I'd say probably the earlier the better from what I hear about how hot it's been in Indy. I'll take Tony Stewart for the pole (as long as I don't have to do anything stupid for my avitar ;) )

I thin kElliot wil lget it he is on a roll righ tnow plus he does have a fast car and he goes out early when it will still be somewhat cool outside. Can't belive it starts at 10 Indy time thats a early time.

I'll go with Bill Elliott for the pole and Dale Jr for the outside pole.

Qualifying order will make a big difference. Unless the day turns out to be heavily overcast, the track temp will be steadily rising throughout qualifying.

Look for the fast cars out early, which bodes well for Bill and Jr. Tony Stewart could put down a good lap as well.

Obviously there are several cars and drivers which could hit the magic combination and nail the near perfect lap to take the pole. But if I was bettin' I'd go with Bill or Jr.

weather.com is reporting mostly cloudy in the mid afternoon. 11am shows partly cloudy with temp at 87 and humidity at 63 percent. Temps will be rising at 2 degrees per hour but the clouds are increasing also.

On that big track the position of the shadows is gonna make for one uncertain (and really fun for the fans) day. Also have to remember that half hour or so it takes to repair the wall should anybody miss a turn.

We could be in for a very long day.

I'll take Jeff Gordon for the pole. You can't ever count my guy out at Indy!!! I really think this will be Jeff's weekend.

Bill Elliot has been running really fast, but I hope Matt Kenseth wins the pole.

Oh well. I guess I was wrong about Jeff. As Scarlet would say, tomorrow is another day.

Congrats to Tony and all his fans. He had a great run today.

Hey guys,
Is it to late to pick Tony for the pole, and say Bill Elliott for the outside? I just wanna be fair.

Congrats to the 20 team!!

Back
Top Bottom