Yup, It's My B-day.

R

rpmallen

What do you know, I'm another year older.

This is the BIG 21, as I'm told, but I don't know what's so big about it. Though I know my friends are trying to make plans to get me to go out and get drunk since I rarely drink, but I'm being careful of them. lol.

Mis-fit was already nice enough to send me a gift, or at least a picture of what she would get me. I've attached it here. I don't think I'm that old, but it might be fun to drive around in! Thanks mis-fit. :)

Attachments

• 4runner_lrg.jpg
    4runner_lrg.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 15
Dude, how'd you get that ugly in just 21 years? :p

Have a good one.

happy birthday, rpm! you must have just added that to your info, cause I look first thing every morning! hope you have a wonderful day, and yes be very leary of your "friends", but also let the help you celebrate!!! B)

Attachments

• birthday_cake_1_.jpg
    birthday_cake_1_.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 178
TN-Ward-Fan,

How would you know how ugly I am? Let's see a picture of you! :p At least I'm a fast learner. It takes some people their whole lives to get as ugly as me. :blink: hehe

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes!

majestyx,

I just noticed that b-day feature at the bottom of the page today, so I decided to throw in my info. Thanks for the cake. I'd lick the screen to taste it but would probably get a shock!

Originally posted by rpmallen@Feb 6 2003, 02:06 PM
TN-Ward-Fan,

How would you know how ugly I am? Let's see a picture of you! :p At least I'm a fast learner. It takes some people their whole lives to get as ugly as me. :blink: hehe

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes!
I've seen the pic you had as an avatar...the one with SpongeRobert...

Mine's posted, and I never claimed to be a pleasant thing either! :p As they say, "There's just more of me to love this way." :rolleyes:

Have fun tonight.

The friendship b/w me and SpongeRob broke off. I wanted more from our friendship and he, well, he was a sponge.

That Avatar has gone to avatar heaven. hehe.

thanks TN-Ward-Fan.

Originally posted by rpmallen@Feb 6 2003, 02:29 PM
The friendship b/w me and SpongeRob broke off. I wanted more from our friendship and he, well, he was a sponge.

That Avatar has gone to avatar heaven. hehe.

thanks TN-Ward-Fan.
I could be crass, and ask if you switched to a foam, but I won't. :D

I really need to lay off the caffeine...

Happy Belated Birthday, rpm. You were the one complaining about being old so I just figured you could do with a scooter. Besides that was the best model there. Imagine speeding down the sidewalk at 4 mph in that thing with your books in the basket. lol.

Hope you had a good one.

I am only 8 months behind you to the 21 age!!
Happy B-day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy, this is your day! It's down hill all the way... :D :D

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. :D

Was I complaining about my gift, mis-fit? I'd love to go riding in that thing. :p

Well look for it in your mailbox in 6-10 years. Until then just have to settle for your imagination.

Have a fantastic day mate! :D

Does this mean you can drink now (not that you would stick to it) Isn't 21 legal age to drink etc?

Go nuts if so!! hehee

Back
Top Bottom