2015 Atlanta - QuikTrip Folds of Honor 500 - Pre Race Thread

Do over. What in the **** is this?

Half the cars didn't make it. Thanks NASCAR, you're the best.

What the literal fuuck?? What did I just witness??

I thought this stupid qualifying was supposed to be a show for the fans...

Well what kind of show is it when 1/3 of the field doesn't even get to be a part of it?

Typical NASCAR.

Among cars that did not get through inspection -- Jeff Gordon. Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Matt Kenseth.

Just disband the sport. This is an insult to stock car racing. Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson and about 20 other guys deserve a public apology.

Jeff Gordon.....

“This is absolutely embarrassing … the fans deserve an apology. I assume I made the race.”

I think Gordon said it well...it's embarrassing.

Not for the drivers or the teams...but for NASCAR

what would cause so many cars to fail tech 2X?????????????????

Four past champions didn't get the chance to qualify! I bet Nascar invents a new rule to cover their ass over this.

Absolutely ****** disgusting that guys like Hornaday and Wise will make the race over more deserving teams.

Guess Gordon and Tony and Jimmie and Matt won't make the chase because they didn't even attempt to qualify.

Ron Hornaday may make the race over a former Sprint Cup champ. Insulting. Ridiculous. Embarrassing.

Matthew DiBenedetto @mattdracing

Us and many others didn't make it through tech so we missed the race. Depressing. Hate it for our guys

@markmartin

Teams and #NASCAR both have to adjust to the 2015 inspection procedures. This today was not good.

If 1 or 2 teams missed I'd agree.

But 13 teams missed qualifying.

This has nothing to do with the teams. 100% on NASCAR...again.

How in the world do you start qualifying if the cars are not through inspection?

Having said that, I do not know the procedure leading up to inspection. Were these 13 late, out of spec numerous times and had to come back, late to inspection?

Well at least Larson burned a good one the first go around :D

Guess Gordon and Tony and Jimmie and Matt won't make the chase because they didn't even attempt to qualify.

No they did attempt to qualify, it's Nascar that said they can't until they go through qualifing again.

NASCAR is continuing it's reputation of ****** **** up.

In other news, water continues to be wet, cigarettes are bad for you, and the sky continues to be blue.

How in the world do you start qualifying if the cars are not through inspection?

Having said that, I do not know the procedure leading up to inspection. Were these 13 late, out of spec numerous times and had to come back, late to inspection?

Well at least Larson burned a good one the first go around :D

the guys that di dnot do a lap had READJUST their cars. They failed 1X and did not get a chance to go thru SECOND time

Back
Top Bottom