All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Penthouse comment in a Danica thread?

2575144-tumblr_m56c9avrmo1rtvb1so1_500.gif

It is all good small chest, big chest, race girl, even Timmy Hill is a winner in that forum.

Prior to '09 and Montegi, those believing The GoDaddy Girl to be a gimmick rather than a racer said she couldn't win on any track. She did win and in dominating fashion, leading the field of 13 still running over the final 3 of 200 laps. That was only slightly over 200 professional races and 6 years ago. Give her time.

She, nor anyone else, can win them all. Keep in mind, Jimmie Johnson has never finished in the top 10 of a truck race.
It don't matter if you win by an inch or by a mile. Winning's winning." - Vin Diesel

He also said she has "improved in every category" this year. Nice of Nick DeGroot to not mention that and then take his name off the article though.

He also said she has "improved in every category" this year. Nice of Nick DeGroot to not mention that and then take his name off the article though.

That is still the gist of what he said though.

Harvick is right. I'm with him.

Last edited:
No one said anything about her winning a championship.

That prospect might as well be on another intergalactic star.

No one said anything about her winning a championship.

That prospect might as well be on another intergalactic star.

With wormhole technology the stars can be closer than one might think.

Little pup bit a big dog on the kneecap. The press can get away with twisting up that crap with some. But an internet one horse blog slandering two Nascar drivers..uh no. Hopefully that will be the last of star blog reporter Steven(I need three names) Cole Smith.

Nascar is asking her to butt out this weekend so one of the good cars can make the race .

With Ricky missing the race tomorrow, maybe they can co-pilot the 10 to a meager 20th finish with their collective skill.

A plate race for Driver 10. It's said by some astute observers of racing talent that she can see the air, much as Almirola can see the rain. Today's the day. Game On!

The GoDaddy Girl closed out her Talladega experience in her rookie year in cup by setting records. No surprise there. In the 2013 cup season, Patrick became the first woman to record twin 33nd place finishes on the Alabama race track. A performance leaving SHR, her millions of fans, and, more importantly, her sponsors, of beaming with pride. She certainly does well here as her 22nd May past bears out. Showing improvement in every category, a victory is ripe for the picking.

There may, however, be unpredictable circumstances on NASCAR's largest superspeedway. On occasion, Talladega will smile on less talented drivers than herself or her peers, such as Johnson, Gordon and Harvick. Just this spring a marginally talented Hamlin won the race. May of '13 it was Ragan. Odd things can and do happen on the track even the feisty little firebrand out there mixing it up with the boys can't overcome. Her millions of dedicated fans should prepare themselves for the possibility she won't win. But with spirits high, keep in mind “her” track, Martinsville, is up next.

That said, Patrick will reclaim her rightful place 27th in points by the drop of the checkers today. She'll overtake Stenhouse as if he isn't there. It's sad to see the racing world deprived of a wheel to wheel struggle for the position between these two highly skilled racers.

The struggle for 27th is not over between the two highly competitive racers. Ricky will be back at Martinsville with blood in his eyes.

Pretty good race for Danica today, she's showing she got what it takes to run up front. The problem that I see is that she needs to work on running up front for longer than a few laps. I mean she leads, but then she always falls off.

I dunno, I think as long as she keeps working at it and plugging away, she'll get a few wins. I don't think she'll ever be a contender for a championship, but honestly I think she'll have a respectable NASCAR career.

Pretty good race for Danica today, she's showing she got what it takes to run up front. The problem that I see is that she needs to work on running up front for longer than a few laps. I mean she leads, but then she always falls off.

I dunno, I think as long as she keeps working at it and plugging away, she'll get a few wins. I don't think she'll ever be a contender for a championship, but honestly I think she'll have a respectable NASCAR career.

She showed she had a bad fast car, a car that was fast enough to lead and contend for a win, she also showed that NOBODY wanted to work with her on the restart, especially after she bunched em all up on that green flag pit stop. She really needed more time in Nationwide to learn how to run up front with the top tier
teams and drivers.

Really , for the amount of money she makes and the amount of time that R Clarence puts in writing about her , 19th is pretty dismal. CHANGE THE RULE ...If you can't finish top 10 , GET OUT !

She finally does something right by leading for a few laps (although I give much of the credit to the car), but then she goes and reverts to her usual level of (in)competence by single-handedly causing a mass pileup leading everyone into the pits. No doubt the spotter will once again take the blame, but by now everyone knows better (and everyone wonders why none of the other drivers want to be anywhere near her on the track).

Last edited by a moderator:
It was cool to see her up front. She made a bold move. Would have been more fun to watch if JJ actually tried to pass her. It is a plate track so I'd be more impressed with her getting up front on a short track but still fun yesterday.

Then she stacked up everyone on pit road. I told my girlfriend, "watch this. They are gonna pit in a few laps & shes gonna do something stupid to wreck someone". Lo & behold! Nailed it ;)

It was cool to see her up front. She made a bold move. Would have been more fun to watch if JJ actually tried to pass her. It is a plate track so I'd be more impressed with her getting up front on a short track but still fun yesterday.

Then she stacked up everyone on pit road. I told my girlfriend, "watch this. They are gonna pit in a few laps & shes gonna do something stupid to wreck someone". Lo & behold! Nailed it ;)
Between, college and racing forums how do you ever find the time for a girlfriend?:D

hey not used to running upfront that will change

Balderdash! The Roscoe Rockette ran up front in her just her second attempt at the Daytona 500. NASCAR's Super Bowl. The Great American Race! She knows how to run up front and sit on a pole.

The turn of events painted a sad picture for the GoDaddy Girl at Talladega. After setting a record for being the first woman to finish with back to back 33rds in one season on a single track, she only missed being the first woman to have twin finishes in consecutive seasons on the same track. Only three spots from 22nd where she finished in May. Ever so close. That would have been very inspirational for little girls, dropping the dolls for coaster wagons as NASCAR becomes the proud cornerstone of diversity in motor racing with Patrick's record setting performances leading the way.

Driver 10'll get 'em next week. Harvick may say what he will, she's mastered the nuisances of Martinsville and she will viciously defend her regained 27th points position to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom