All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy Hill has stopped points racing and is going for the win this week. Any stupid wimmin drivers better get out of the way . He'll dump them if he has to.
Bobby LaBonte and Michael Waltrip have more points than does Timmy Hill so if he's been points racing, maybe going for wins is a smart move.

So apparently Danica and Kurt traded crews and cars this weekend. Kurt qualified 3rd in her car. That should say something.

So your sayin' that when she blows a tire then hits the wall, that's her fault? And last weeks race was her fault too?

I can ask you the same thing.

Where has Jimmie actually wrecked his own car this year?

I can ask you the same thing.

Where has Jimmie actually wrecked his own car this year?
That's what I mean when it happens to Jimmie it's just racing when it happens to Danica it's her lousy driving, according to you anyway.

today made me sad, but the 10 team will pick themselves up and recover...I think Patrick needs to steal a few of those chassis back..lols

I am a week late on seeing this story but what the heck?

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...isses-race-questions-diversity-program-102414

Danica complains to nascar about Stenhouse not making the race at dega? ARe you kidding me??? What a bone head!! I think the fastest 43 should make the race and not be locked in. I dont care who gets left out. But nascar wont let that happen because of sponsors. But for Danica to go complain to nascar about her boyfriend just is embarrassing. Stenhouse must really feel like an idiot for getting involved with Danica. Stenhouse is 27th in points and DAnica is 28th. Both of them are really tearing it up. LOL Neither one of them will ever amount to a pinch of **** in nascar.

I am a week late on seeing this story but what the heck?

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...isses-race-questions-diversity-program-102414

Danica complains to nascar about Stenhouse not making the race at dega? ARe you kidding me??? What a bone head!! I think the fastest 43 should make the race and not be locked in. I dont care who gets left out. But nascar wont let that happen because of sponsors. But for Danica to go complain to nascar about her boyfriend just is embarrassing. Stenhouse must really feel like an idiot for getting involved with Danica. Stenhouse is 27th in points and DAnica is 28th. Both of them are really tearing it up. LOL Neither one of them will ever amount to a pinch of **** in nascar.

No not late . Never too late to get a shot in about the flat chested ,overpaid woman driver . Who does she think she is ? Stenhouse is okay though , he's a good guy . Always open season on Danica . Women can't drive .

She really is not improving when you look at her stats. Hendricks engines and chassis and when you look at the people she is acutally beating its embarrassing when you look at those with the same starts. David Gilligan, Cole Whit, Michael Annett, David Regan, Reed Sorenson, and Alex Bowman who are all in lesser equipment. All these guys are driving junk and are lower budget teams. Danica just sucks as a driver. I dont know how much clearer it can be. She has one more year to produce and it wont happen. I would have canned her long ago but Danica is a novelty driver but the novelty is wearing off now that the score has come in. She is a joke as a nascar driver and flat out has proved she cannot compete with the big dogs. No shame in that but these guys are the best of the best and she cant hack it. I dont even think she could compete with Chase Elliott in the nationwide series. Somebody at HMS needs to pull some strings and get that kid in the 10 car asap before they move him over to HMS.

She a woman and not worth the effort that we put into degrading her . Wouldn't you really rather talk about Timmy Hill?

She a woman and not worth the effort that we put into degrading her . Wouldn't you really rather talk about Timmy Hill?

Im not degrading her as a women but am degrading her as a winston cup driver that sucks and is only in the sport because of her gender. The experiment failed.

Im not degrading her as a women but am degrading her as a winston cup driver that sucks and is only in the sport because of her gender. The experiment failed.

Agreed , she is an awful excuse for a woman and needs to be booted out of Nascar . How about that Timmy Hill, eh ?

today made me sad, but the 10 team will pick themselves up and recover...I think Patrick needs to steal a few of those chassis back..lols

Yeah, it was quite the buzz kill. The car unloaded like a turd and was a turd til the end :flushed: . And to top it off...2 blown tires during the race.:bleh:

Here's what I don't understand, why can't a team go to GoDaddy and offer them a driver who can actually win? I understand loyalty to Danica but the GoDaddy car in victory lane would be better exposure.

If GoDaddy insists on a woman then hire Johanna and put her in a GoDaddy Nationwide car. She was beating Danica in Nationwide driving complete crap. Imagine how well she'd do if he got into a JGR or JR Motorsports car.

Johanna is just another woman . She would never be accepted in Cup racing . Now , a guy like Timmy could do really well in good equipment like that . But maybe Go Daddy is looking for someone more marketable.

Here's what I don't understand, why can't a team go to GoDaddy and offer them a driver who can actually win? I understand loyalty to Danica but the GoDaddy car in victory lane would be better exposure.

If GoDaddy insists on a woman then hire Johanna and put her in a GoDaddy Nationwide car. She was beating Danica in Nationwide driving complete crap. Imagine how well she'd do if he got into a JGR or JR Motorsports car.

uh, didn't last too long with Hinchcliff in the Go Daddy indy car and he won races. Danica has a following in case you haven't figured that out, Long doesn't. Somebody said..it isn't weather you win or you lose, but how you play the game? Danica is solidly in 28th Goooo Daddy.

go daddy is married to dancia for who she is simple as that.. they have been together forever

go daddy is married to dancia for who she is simple as that.. they have been together forever
before forever
upload_2014-11-3_16-17-18.jpeg

They've been together a LONG time. And they will be for the future.

Bro, she's a product that is serving her purpose..as of right now.

They dont really care how she does on the track as long as she keeps looking foxy for the camera which is how they model their business. Once Danica loses her looks and youth, she'll get dumped. Guaranteed.

They dont really care how she does on the track as long as she keeps looking foxy for the camera which is how they model their business. Once Danica loses her looks and youth, she'll get dumped. Guaranteed.

That could take a while , I'm over 60 and haven't lost any of my good looks .

Shes gonna win a few races and she wont have to worry about that.

She'll be gone from NASCAR soon enough.

Haas recognizes her finely honed skills. He'll put the Roscoe Rockette in his F-1 effort.

She'll be gone from NASCAR soon enough.

Haas recognizes her finely honed skills. He'll put the Roscoe Rockette in his F-1 effort.
she just learned or is still learning how to drive a stock car I thought..Might be too much to unlearn going back to open wheel, she was an open wheel terror though.

Shes gonna win a few races and she wont have to worry about that.

Not with the junk she's driving now...Kurt drove her old car soo much faster than her that I thought the black wrap was going to peel off. lol.

No driver is ever secure in terms of sponsorship, Danica has has a long relationship with go daddy, but this is sprint cup, not the irl, the team name is Stewart Haas Racing, Gene Haas wanted his driver in better equipment and he got Kurt the the next best stuff available in the shop outside of Harvicks. What yesterday showed was that Danica wasn't up to the task of showing her driving skills to overcome the lack of equipment. She struggled with 3rd tier teams that she has been having her way with all season. No sponsor will accept that for long, unless they are a part owner of the team. The now defunct Petty Enterprises are prime examples, big sponsors with Hot Wheels, STP/Cheerios, Sprint, lost to lack of on track performance. Star power in the name, not so much on the track. Danica must win or she fades away...

scary stuff maxi.
I hope the new CC can get things figured out. Kurt took those cars to the chase. Patrick can win with 'em. I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom