All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't allow wimmin in racin . They can't drive and should stay home raisin babies . Danica is stupid for racin all her life and jumping into Nascar with no experience . Being a role model to young girls is stupid , why can't young girls look up to Bill Elliott like the rest of us do ?

images

They shouldn't allow wimmin in racin . They can't drive and should stay home raisin babies . Danica is stupid for racin all her life and jumping into Nascar with no experience . Being a role model to young girls is stupid , why can't young girls look up to Bill Elliott like the rest of us do ?
It was a serious question haha, drivin around with all those unused seats?

Nice work dude. Gets a lol every time. Goes over so many ppl's heads :bounce:

It was a serious question haha, drivin around with all those unused seats?

Nice work dude. Gets a lol every time. Goes over so many ppl's heads :bounce:

Dont be so sure....ted has posted postive things about Danica in the past. Raised my eyebrows anyhow.

The nascar princess really tore it up tonight with a 21st place finish. LOL Its getting to be a bad joke for the over paid driver named Danica Patrick.

Patrick’s run last evening was a success. As has been cited, her mile and a half program is coming along. Reunited with her historic Kansas car, Patrick once again raised the bar for women with her 21st place finish on the bumpy surface of Kentucky, breaking the record of 23rd she set last year. All the while holding the number of positions lost from the start to only 10.

Also, the record was reset for needed free passes to regain lost laps. Patrick’s lead lap finish only required one this year as opposed to two last year. She held on in the face of a furious late race charge by the winner.

Hang on for the next race. Patrick could join drivers such as Trevor Bayne and David Ragan as a plate race winner.

Patrick’s run last evening was a success. As has been cited, her mile and a half program is coming along. Reunited with her historic Kansas car, Patrick once again raised the bar for women with her 21st place finish on the bumpy surface of Kentucky, breaking the record of 23rd she set last year. All the while holding the number of positions lost from the start to only 10.

Also, the record was reset for needed free passes to regain lost laps. Patrick’s lead lap finish only required one this year as opposed to two last year. She held on in the face of a furious late race charge by the winner.

Hang on for the next race. Patrick could join drivers such as Trevor Bayne and David Ragan as a plate race winner.
Is it weird that I read this in Cronkite's voice?

She finished on the lead lap, yay.. She actually got a tough break with that last caution but another race where she under performed.

I expect good things at Tallladega if she doesn't wreck.

She finished on the lead lap, yay.. She actually got a tough break with that last caution but another race where she under performed.

I expect good things at Tallladega if she doesn't wreck.
She was on the lead lap indeed by a car length or two.:rolleyes:

Her "historic" Kansas car....
:XXROFL:

Keep these weekly recaps up, Clarence!

How come all the other Henrick equiped cars finished in top 12?
Be
because Danica is not worth a sh##. She cant drive and is in a siries becasue of her sex. She is a JOKE> Relults prove it. She cant drive in this series.

this weekend at the Daytona 400 is pretty much her last shot this season to possibly crack the top 5 much less be in contention to win a race...

I was mad as hell that DP did not get the same treatment on that last caution as JR did. Why was that? was it that she had already started her stop and they hadnt when yellow flew?

Disappointing race...but I have a lot of faith. Things will improve.

Future racer?
Danicas sister in the car
tumblr_n7we9wZ5lU1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

Stenhouse waves to DP after a win
tumblr_n6oazjdvPB1qc8aaao4_500.gif

The fact that he didn't say anything about it tells me he FEELS like she blocked him... Because you know Tony, he doesn't like blocking, and that goes without saying. Lol

Thanks Dun. I agree with you---I hope the two of them worked it out in the hauler after the race. Ya can't have your boss angry at you.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...edway-best-in-car-audio-quaker-state-400.html

crap...I hope tony and her sorted that out...Looked like she was loose and he hit her...did not say anything on the radio..
Looks to me like Tony just out-schooled Danica. Pulled a veteran move by pushing the person in front of him into the turn, causing them to go in too hot missing their mark, and Tony drives by. Danica would be wise to educate herself rather than bitch up a storm & blame her crew for not telling her anything.

Looks to me like Tony just out-schooled Danica. Pulled a veteran move by pushing the person in front of him into the turn, causing them to go in too hot missing their mark, and Tony drives by. Danica would be wise to educate herself rather than bitch up a storm & blame her crew for not telling her anything.

She was worried she pissed tony off....she thought her spotter did not tell her something....

Right. Always someone else fault.

Tony was just racing her hard. Boss or not, they are on their own out there.

Who knows what was really going through Tonys mind...but you are right they are on their own. Shes not the only one who complains on track..... ;)

Who knows what was really going through Tonys mind...but you are right they are on their own. Shes not the only one who complains on track..... ;)
dude stop drinking the Kool-Aid. she is not going to win in nascar.

Well it seems this weekend is probably her final shot at a homerun race this season so best of luck...

yep, two more shots at a win or a decent finish IMO, Just my opinion freak, it isn't your duty to defend sparkle pony, but go ahead if you must. She'll win yip yap yep, wait and see, there ya go, did it for ya.:p

Everyones got a dog in the race, and everyone thinks their dog is faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom