Atlanta RACE thread

"One time, we were running at Nashville in '74 and Dave Marcis and Benny Parsons and me were sitting around drinking beers after the race and this little squirrel came up and grabbed the tire air valve stem cap from BP's car and then ran off into the woods with it. We were all laughing and then I said 'Hey Buddy Baker actually paid that squirrel to do that!' Golly gee I tell ya."

Then there was the time in 72 were Ole magic squirrel stayed perched on the left side of the chassis for the last 20 laps and gave me the perfect offset weight. Then he hopped off just before we rolled over the tech line scales and kept me legal.

What happened to Allmendinger that got him way back?

lol

DW: "Once, I was camping in Tennessee and a squirrel crawled into my sleeping bag..."
Larry Mac: "...and he found 3 nuts"

Old Dale killed off the squirrels cause he was trailer park poor. He would Chase them around and catch them bare handed and eat them raw, no salt or pepper just his bare hands and teeth. That's how he became known as one tough customer.
He just ate raw squirrels and slept in the car.
That's the truth old DW wouldn't lie to you, and why we didn't have these squirrel problems when Dale was alive.

Old Dale killed off the squirrels cause he was trailer park poor. He would Chase them around and catch them bare handed and eat them raw, no salt or pepper just his bare hands and teeth. That's how he became known as one tough customer.
That's the truth old DW wouldn't lie to you, and why we didn't have these squirrel problems when Dale was alive.
Y'all are killing me! :XXROFL:

Old Dale killed off the squirrels cause he was trailer park poor. He would Chase them around and catch them bare handed and eat them raw, no salt or pepper just his bare hands and teeth. That's how he became known as Jaws.

hope you don't mind.

I get a double dose of DW because he has some car dealerships in this area that run a lot of commercials. Every morning during the news I have to hear "If you don't see my star on your car, you better come see ol' DW!"

Back
Top Bottom