Bonehead Move of the Week - Sonoma

I didnt like Billys last call to come to pit road...yeah he had like 11 laps on those tires but I think they would have finished better than they did had he not come to pit road...would have loved to see her try. She said all along on the radio that her forward bite was fine all along.

Would love to see the explanation as to why.

So right now, I nominate Billy.

Carl for getting into Jr gets a pass because jlo had to push the issue going 3 wide. JERK

I didnt like Billys last call to come to pit road...yeah he had like 11 laps on those tires but I think they would have finished better than they did had he not come to pit road...would have loved to see her try. She said all along on the radio that her forward bite was fine all along.

I didn't expect her to pit then either. She had the second newest tires and was running great lap times . Could have got caught up in a wreck on the restart too . Their two stop plan didn't work out , but staying out , she might have got a top ten. Good race all in all though.

People at home were making the call. At home.

It's got to be Denny getting the lead at the last and then running out of talent and letting smoke get back by him.

To be honest, the only reason Denny even got the lead was dumb luck. He wheel hopped the corner and got into Tony and was lucky it didn't wreck both of them. Instead it hit Tony in just the right place to move him out of the way. A lucky dive bomb is what kept that ending interesting.

SWFL, South West Florida.

NBG is Norfolk Botanical Garden. The eagles' nest on city property was destroyed by permit after a bird strike at the adjacent airport. Cams are out of business. Birds built another across the road on private property 'n still fly across the runway.

WCV is the Wildlife Center of Virginia.

We got here via Kyle Busch puntin' a freakin' rabbit.........

Back
Top Bottom