Bonehead of the Race Martinsville II

Easy on the peyote there Kylie. It ain't that funny.

Too much wine from the box with the faucet on the side...................... everythings funny right now, you fuunny to

Reactions: Zyr
Too much wine from the box with the faucet on the side...................... everythings funny right now, you fuunny to

Love that faucet. Magnificent invention for middle class America. Glasses optional.

LOL I have 6. LMAO
Don't feel bad i have 0. I may have to join this strange thing everyone calls twitter and get me some followers so that it will make me feel popular.:D

Boneheads for me was the guys sitting somewhere behind me yelling pretty foul insults at Jr's fans because their SHR team didn't fare so well overall.
Last I saw, they were getting into it with a contingent of Jr fans and it didn't look so good for em.

"Jimmie, hit the pace car!"

Lol

I'd say Vickers and Kahne but that was awesome.

I'd say Brad for speeding and running around the back but he was there already.

Hmmmmm.... Casey Mears' spotter!

Yup.. he gets it for me lol... how much time did he have from when Brad was slowing in the top lane.. like half a lap?

Boneheads for me was the guys sitting somewhere behind me yelling pretty foul insults at Jr's fans because their SHR team didn't fare so well overall.
Last I saw, they were getting into it with a contingent of Jr fans and it didn't look so good for em.

Glad you survive the event. Could have been worse. lol

blanston ----ya oughta yelled out "stop it ! " .....and started tryin ta convert 'em all ta atheism .
that woulda broke it up pretty quick on both sides ! ha! :D:D

I don't know if you call it bonehead or not, but, when Kyle Larson spun and gassed it to come around and hooked up and slammed his driver side door into the fence, looked pretty bone head to me. I feel certain he was surprised by the result.

blanston ----ya oughta yelled out "stop it ! " .....and started tryin ta convert 'em all ta atheism .
that woulda broke it up pretty quick on both sides ! ha! :D:D
That might have solved everything! I'll remember that next time!

Brian Vickers does deserve an honorable mention though. I remember a few years back he caused something like 12 cautions at a Martinsville race before his car gave up :XXROFL:
you mean he pulled a Sam Hornish that day

Kenseth

I think that is a big reason fans aren't showing up for races.

Harvick fans ? ..................... no way man

Vickers, seemingly more focused on personal fueds than getting a good finish.
Nascar an honorable mention for not parking him.
And I do think he had grounds to be mad at Kahne, but the following escalation should have been stopped.

Cautions breed cautions and the riff raff between the back markers like him make it worse.

Vickers, for twice wrecking himself off of Kasey's front bumper, and for the totally needless shot he took at Kasey.

rose-colored-glasses1.jpg

Drunk fan in turn 1 & 2 running around at the fence and then climbing it after the race. He trumped Kahne/Vickers.
He got him a ride to the hotel with braclets on.

Back
Top Bottom