Bonehead of the week: Talladega

I didn't quite get it either but all Delana did was tweet an emoji. Amy came off really pissy.

It was a reference to a Beyonce song. "Becky with the good hair" refers to one of Jay Z's mistresses.... So I don't understand how "Becky with the good hair" = Amelia???????????????????

The joke Delena replied to was lame and made no sense in regards to Dale Jr's racing or Amelia , but Amy was really in her feelings for no reason.... it wasn't worth the whole twitter back and forth.
I didn't quite get it either but all Delana did was tweet an emoji. Amy came off really pissy.

I must have missed it...

Funny as the 27 team took the blame for it and apologized as well. When in doubt..... blame DP.

It must have been a sympathy apology for her self inflicted damage. She clearly cut across several cars to get to her stall.

I guess Menard should have thrown down a classic Danica pout for some cred.

t: 931578, member: 5652"]It must have been a sympathy apology for her self inflicted damage. She clearly cut across several cars to get to her stall.

I guess Menard should have thrown down a classic Danica pout for some cred.[/QUOTE]

DP got sandwiched. The 27 spotter apologized for it to DP's spotter, Brendon. End of story...unless you heard something different?

Back
Top Bottom