Bristol RACE thread

I side with FACTS. While you were watching Danica get wrecked in a mid-pack battle, I was watching a real driver win at Kenly.

It just seems each and every week you blame her or don't rather it's her fault or not. One week she can drive, the next week she can't.

It just seems each and every week you blame her or don't rather it's her fault or not. One week she can drive, the next week she can't.

You're looking for a fight where there isn't one. She can't drive, but the wreck wasn't her fault (this time). Bowman flat dumped her. Am I supposed to deal in absolutes and blame her for a wreck that wasn't her fault if I don't like her? Fine, I can do that.

Why oh why do you continue to speak so poorly of it, yet continue to watch and follow it? Good God, you're a twit.

Poorly of what? The race? It looked like a good race to me. I wasn't paying 100% attention to it though because I was watching Kenly while following Langley, Orange County, Hickory and the circus at a football field in Winston Salem.

You're looking for a fight where there isn't one. She can't drive, but the wreck wasn't her fault (this time). Bowman flat dumped her. Am I supposed to deal in absolutes and blame her for a wreck that wasn't her fault if I don't like her? Fine, I can do that.

I ain't looking for a fight, I've just noticed you change your opinion on so many things. Face it man you've jumped on Danica so much but you've also been one of the first to tell people to give her a break.

I ain't looking for a fight, I've just noticed you change your opinion on so many things. Face it man you've jumped on Danica so much but you've also been one of the first to tell people to give her a break.

I call it as I see it. The dude (Bowman) flat dumped her.

Something along the lines of...go figure, you give the track to a bunch of engineers and tell them to make the bottom the preferred line and they screw it up and make the top the preferred line.

Smh, so true. Haha

Something along the lines of...go figure, you give the track to a bunch of engineers and tell them to make the bottom the preferred line and they screw it up and make the top the preferred line.
I think the "engineers" were just a bunch of drunkass Bristol fans with Caterpillar tractors and beer bellies. You get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom