Bristol RACE thread

I agree! Just give up and put yourself a lap down! :rolleyes:
In the pre-race meeting they were asked by NASCAR to stay at the bottom when the leader is behind them. Don't know why they are being buttholes and staying in the racing groove, causing havoc for the leaders.

Burton's quality run is killing me in fantasy. The guy I am chasing took Burton in the #14 this week. Damn it.

Gotta feel bad for Danica and it's going to be real hard justifying a ride for her next season unless she all of a sudden breaks out. ROTFLMFAO guy here

In the pre-race meeting they were asked by NASCAR to stay at the bottom when the leader is behind them. Don't know why they are being buttholes and staying in the racing groove, causing havoc for the leaders.
That was for cars already a lap down. Cant expect cars on the lead lap to move over

Prediction: If Burton wins tonight he drives the #14 for the whole Chase.

Oh wait, you have to be in Top 30 in points. Nevermind.

Damn I could understand if they were fighting for the free pass or something but some of these guys in the top line like Stremme are six laps down.

Austin Dillon continues to set the field on fire running back in Danicaland. #nextbestthing

Probably his worst performance in a while. He's in the top 20 in points near the chase, so give him the benefit of the doubt. Austin has been expected in being consistent and he has excelled at that this year.

Back
Top Bottom