Bye Bye Brooke

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
R

Restrictor Plate King!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/sha...g-up-her-firesuit-and-calling-it-quits-031914

Another one bites the dust. Brooke Werner apparently has some personal issue's going on that have caused her to hang up her firesuit & with that the search is on for the next hott Miss Sprint Cup. Now don't get me wrong Madison & Kim Coon are pretty goodlooking but neither had anything for Brooke. Werner has followed in the footsteps of Kristin Beat as far as being the 2nd Miss Sprint Cup in as many seasons to step down for personal reason's, Kristin was also smoking hot. Not sure what these ladies are getting into but NASCAR needs to fix whatever is causing the women to have problems...

Attachments

• modern-hijab-style-14.jpeg
    modern-hijab-style-14.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
The problem is that the drivers keep romancing them and ethics I would assume prohibits them being together. Ala when the serpent Brooke Sealy sank her teeth onto Gordon and she had to quit for them to continue seeing each other.

I'm not questioning what you're saying but wondering what the ethical dilemma is?

We have drivers in relationships, owners/employees in relationships, owners who are also part of the broadcasts on a weekly basis, etc. Unless there's something in her contract about climbing into the haulers or motor coahces, I'm not sure what ethics come into play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not questioning what you're saying but wondering what the ethical dilemma is?

We have drivers in relationships, owners/employees in relationships, owners who are also part of the broadcasts on a weekly basis, etc. Unless there's something in her contract about climbing into the haulers or motor coahces, I'm not sure what ethics come into play.
Drivers & miss sprint cup are prohibited to mingle while single.

Drivers & miss sprint cup are prohibited to mingle while single.

You would think that they are under age minors with the policy. I wouldn't encourage them to mingle, but I wouldn't discourage it either, there shouldn't be anything scandalous about one of them dating a driver if their both single.
Just one more heavy handed move by the control freaks.

The problem is that the drivers keep romancing them and ethics I would assume prohibits them being together. Ala when the serpent Brooke Sealy sank her teeth onto Gordon and she had to quit for them to continue seeing each other.

If we could replay the moment. I would want them and any future Jeff and Brooke to be allowed to pick their own partners. And to be allowed to make their own mistakes just like any other free adult.

Brooke was hot, but she was a bigger Victory Lane camera hog than Ashley Judd. I like Ingrid better.

Not the new one.

BjGsZRBCcAAMQeK.jpg:large
Damn, she's pretty cute.

Nothing wrong with a little eye candy at the track, but does it have to be left completely in the wrapper? I never understood the thing with the firesuits, are they afraid one of the drivers is going to burst into flames during a Victory Lane interview? I'm not saying these women need to be out there in their bra and panties, but something a little less conservative would be nice. There are women on Mormon polygamy compounds that wear less.

Whenever I see a peroxide blonde it always reminds of the Dice Clay quote: "What's your name, Honey, any idea?"

As I grow old, I appreciate Dice more and more.

"Hey, how's your wife and my kids?"
So wrong, so funny.

Damn, she's pretty cute.

Nothing wrong with a little eye candy at the track, but does it have to be left completely in the wrapper? I never understood the thing with the firesuits, are they afraid one of the drivers is going to burst into flames during a Victory Lane interview? I'm not saying these women need to be out there in their bra and panties, but something a little less conservative would be nice. There are women on Mormon polygamy compounds that wear less.

Showing a little skin got Paige Duke the boot.

Endless speculations ---- did it ever occur to anyone that she might be tired of being on the road year-round?
This is the exact reason that they do not have Sprint Cup Guys. Can you imagine trying to get rid of a bunch of guys after you told them that they HAD to go to every race and HAD to be in Victory Lane for each celebration?? They hafta call the mafia to get rid of them.

If we could replay the moment. I would want them and any future Jeff and Brooke to be allowed to pick their own partners. And to be allowed to make their own mistakes just like any other free adult.

I agree with you on that but this isn't just a NASCAR thing.

Just recently, Jenny Dell, who used to do all the Red Sox sideline reporting "quit" that job because she was dating Will Middlebrooks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...l-reassigned-nesn-because-012818455--mlb.html

Personally I dont see the harm but I guess from a business perspective I guess I understand. You dont want to mix business with pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom