Charlotte RACE thread

Did I say it was ok? o_O
Dont be puttin words there that dont exist. It was idiotic of Brad to come screaming into put road at that speed carelessly. He jammed into Tony & Tony reacted like typical Tony.

Matt should keep his belts on & tight until he parks the car & exits. Its pretty much the equivalent of us taking our seatbelt off just cuz we are stopped in traffic on the highway. Not very smart.

What I dont understand is Brad said Matt swung at his car under yellow and took the whole right front fender off. Well on the cool down lap his nose was perfectly ok until he swiped Denny. Dont know what his deal was.

Jeff Gluck said that Kenseth did and there's no way that he was wrong as he was there ;)

ATTENDANCE............LOL...............CHASE RACE IN THE NASCRAP HOMETOWN.........50,000+ EMPTY SEATS........LOL.........

ATTENDANCE............LOL...............CHASE RACE IN THE NASCRAP HOMETOWN.........50,000+ EMPTY SEATS........LOL.........
Really wish the admin would get rid of you on account of troll.

Your signature alone signals it.

NASCAR= Uneducated Drunk Rednecks who buy their suits @ Walmart, running a multi-billion dollar sports enterprise..looooool
We all knew the #14 was a killer racecar driver....Just not literally...

:banned:

NASCAR= Uneducated Drunk Rednecks who buy their suits @ Walmart, running a multi-billion dollar sports enterprise..looooool
I think they leave him/her on here just to stir things up and create drama. If I acted like him/her they would boot my ass offa here.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with Melrose, he's entitled to his opinion -- no matter if you think it's obnoxious.
He's done nothing that warrants removal.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with Melrose, he's entitled to his opinion -- no matter if you think it's obnoxious.
He's done nothing that warrants removal.

You know, I was thinking about this the other day...This board is to be congratulated. Alot of boards do not like dissenting opinion. This one will allow it as long as its within the TOS

You know, I was thinking about this the other day...This board is to be congratulated. Alot of boards do not like dissenting opinion. This one will allow it as long as its within the TOS

All a person has to do to stay out of trouble is not make it personal against the poster and if that's not possible, ignore them.

France... studied at the University of Central Florida but did not earn a degree
Helton...awarded an Honorary Degree from King College in May 2000
Pemberton...High School only
Hoots...High School only

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC reports a 3.1 rating and 5.096 million viewers for Charlotte-last year 3.4 and 5.56 million but largest audience of this Chase

Finally got back in town and watched this race. Wow Keselowski is a dumbass. I read some stuff over the weekend and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but wow..

Other observations:

a) If Rodney Childers crew chiefed all 4 SHR cars simultaneously, 3 of them would be in the chase.

b) Wow my driver blows at restarts but boy are we fast AF

c) I'm a Ganassi/Sabates fan and I dgaf

d) Good job Brian, the 88, and the 2 are on the ropes and they have been awesome all damn year, but you did manage to cripple the 48, congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom