Charlotte RACE thread

No **** Bestwick.

That will happen when the second place at the time was half a second slower than Harvick and maybe the fastest car mired in 5th or so place. :rolleyes:

That being said, Brad is coming.

Clean air rocks as always..probably come down to a nascar restart as always.

Pretty sure Jamie just laid a block on Gordon & Jeff did a slide job & closed the door on him in retaliation. Cant wait to see if there is audio transmission.

Why did you buy a dumb bake truck?
My short bed is a '72. Discs didn't come out on 1/2 ton Ford trucks until '73.
How long you gonna milk that little job ?
No milkage here. I do everything right the first time. New everything. Aftermarket dual diaphragm booster, aftermarket proportioning valve and master cylinder, urethane radius arm bushings. I powdercoated everything, zinc plated the calipers and all of the bolts. I also bend and double flare my own hard lines. :D Plus I'm doing a how-to write up on a Ford truck website for other people interested in doing the same swap.

Jimmie Johnson is still marching up to the front! :D DIG IT AND GET IT SIX PACK!

Oh hell jimmie can have 10 dnfs and still end up 5th in the points cmon guys lol

My short bed is a '72. Discs didn't come out on 1/2 ton Ford trucks until '73.

No milkage here. I do everything right the first time. New everything. Aftermarket dual diaphragm booster, aftermarket proportioning valve and master cylinder, urethane radius arm bushings. I powdercoated everything, zinc plated the calipers and all of the bolts. I also bend and double flare my own hard lines. :D Plus I'm doing a how-to write up on a Ford truck website for other people interested in doing the same swap.

Please disregard my previous post ................................ carry on sir :)

I loved it even more when Kurt was driving it. No offense to Truex, but man, Kurt was fun to watch in that car.

Yea, I have to wonder whether or not Kurt's move from Furniture Row to SHR was a good one. I think he had a better racing season with Furniture Row than he did with SHR.

So am i to understand that danica just wants protection for her boy toy instead of trying to win a race? aww how cute;)

Back
Top Bottom