Brad Keselowski
Kyle Larson
Joey Logano
Jamie McMurray
Tony Stewart
Martin Truex Jr.

I'll say Buescher, Stewart, McMurray, and Dillon

Last edited:
I am going to agree with your picks Charlie based on just points, who knows what could happen on track with wrecking and whatnot.

New Chris Buescher
Kurt Busch
Kyle Busch
Austin Dillon
Carl Edwards
Chase Elliott
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Brad Keselowski
Kyle Larson
Joey Logano
Jamie McMurray
Tony Stewart
Martin Truex Jr.

I would go along with that. Probably three of those and a surprise. :D

Buescher, Dillon, Stewart, and.....Jimmie Johnson. The 48 team has been MIA for awhile now.
I wont lie, seeing the 48 team go out round one wont bother me a bit

But, that sure will hurt my bold lame ass prediction that he will win the 2016 lottery Championship

I'll say Buescher, Stewart, McMurray, and Dillon[/QUOTE]
For some reason I think Dillon will get past the first round and we will have the 48 or another top team gone.
The chase is really points racing and race for the win if your desperate which could make Larson gone first.

Buescher. No reasonable chance for 3 consecutive high finishes.

The fortunes of the other 15 will be heavily influenced by the mood of The Racing God. jmo, naturally ...

I'm too fanboi to give a **** about anyone else, so I will approach it from a manufacturer's perspective...... Kenneth is the slowest of the TRD powered Toyotas. He is at risk Round 1. The 19 has been inconsistent--reminiscent of Dave Rogers CC'ed cars. Carl would be next. Our Champion, Kyle Busch, is third in line right now. He has not had the feel in his car for a bit. However, Adam is brilliant at adjustments. Martin Truex Jr. is hot. Recoveries like last night could land him in the four at Homestead, and his car has the the speed to win it. Having said all of that, Denny Hamlin is freaking scary right now. He won the 500, then I really believe has been testing and experimenting for the majority of the season. The last four races or so, the momentum has been building, and last night he took what should be his--he is brilliant at Richmond. He believes he can win this thing. He believes that Wheels is the right CC for the job. He believes in his cars. If Denny doesn't wake up, I believe that everybody will have a hard time with him--including the 4.

Stewart
Buescher
McMurray
Dillon

Johnson interchangeable with any of those except buescher.

For some reason I think Dillon will get past the first round and we will have the 48 or another top team gone.
The chase is really points racing and race for the win if your desperate which could make Larson gone first.
Being a Dillon fan I am biased, so of course I agree.
He's been really good on 1.5s. He's been solid at New Hampshire. I feel really good about him getting to the 2nd round, after that, it's a free for all.

So far. Just those who named four drivers. No 'maybe' or 'and a surprise' included.

upload_2016-9-11_11-40-33.png

Buescher
Hamlin
Dillon
Stewart

I might have picked Johnson over Hamlin as my upset, but there's Dover

I agree with those 4

Buescher's team has trouble cracking the top 20 most races so he is not a stretch

Stewart is getting more aggressive I don't think that bodes well for him.

McMurrary/Dillion runs around 10th to 15th most races which is good for points getting into the chase but not good enough once in the chase.

Poor Buescher will be so badly exposed. He will also exposed how badly this new chase is set up.

Win and you're in, even though you cant run 30th? Umm

Anyways, my other 3 picks are: Joey Logano, Austin Dillon and Mcmurray

Back
Top Bottom