Chicago RACE thread

LOL at paid actor Brian Vickers and that damn "Xarelto" commercial. He's in a Lexus, he's in traffic, he's looking at a Vette, eating salad and playing horseshoes... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Danica ahead of some big chasers!! That must suck following her, for them

I see ol' Sunshine in the 18 is actually living up to his name today. He sounds so happy. :huh:

I may need to change my avatar.

LOL at paid actor Brian Vickers and that damn "Xarelto" commercial. He's in a Lexus, he's in traffic, he's looking at a Vette, eating salad and playing horseshoes... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Well you can either have a 120hp car & sit in traffic or own a 600hp car and sit in traffic.

Well you can either have a 120hp car & sit in traffic or own a 600hp car and sit in traffic.

That car did not make 600 hp. Lol.

Anyway idk if you saw it. There was all kinds of **** going on... Traffic wasn't the main focus. But it was funny and awkward.

There's nothing to stretch.
89885-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-NfDw.gif

If they keep making mistakes in the pits Rusty is gonna have to take off his shoes (he's already up to seven) ;)

All Denny has to do is make it to Homestead to become the favorite to win the championship.....unless he drives like he did in 2010 while handing JJ his 5th.

That was a pretty nice adjustment that NASCAR Official made on that foam...he has obviously been well trained.

Back
Top Bottom