Cup Championship RACE thread

That's just great. Disappointed Larson couldn't hold him off but Blaney leveled up this year. Really really really really good stuff.

Blaney won the coke 600 on speed, and finally put it together.

Absolutely deserved this championship. Congrats Blaney fans!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Lmao but if Byron had the season blaney had and won this championship you’d be losing ur mind.

Lmao but if Byron had the season blaney had and won this championship you’d be losing ur mind.
Agreed. Shows the sham it is and I love it. No one shed any tears last year here when the guy with the regular season championship and most races won all year fell flat on his face so…I don’t think HMS has the next gen nailed here yet like they did previous gen.

Blaney was faster than Byron all playoffs, and was faster than everyone that last 4 weeks.

If Byron was as fast as the 12 was the last month, and finished it off today, he'd have deserved it.

"Struggling" Ford sweeps the championship with only 1 driver in the final four in each series. There's hope at the end of the tunnel for SHR! Congratulations to Ryan Blaney, he's a very likeable fellow. Heck of a performance from Blaney.

My boy YRB and the 12 team went and got themselves a Phoenix Bowl! LET'S GOOOOOO!!! Gonna have to order myself some championship gear for sure! ^_^

giphy.gif

Ah yes seared watermelon with peppered gravel for lunch 🍉, that's good momentum going into next year for Ross & Trackhouse.

Congrats to Blaney on the championship 🏆, he wanted ALL THE SMOKE lol and gave us the excitement we deserved, glad they got it after a chevy spin, he's a heck of a driver.

Well folks, it's been a miserable season for myself, hoping for better things next year. This is where I bow out until February, I need a damn break after 2023 lmao. Y'all enjoy the offseason and stay safe!

Congrats to the Blaney fans and to the fans of the other 3 as well, gotta be in it to win it.

Well folks, it's been a miserable season for myself, hoping for better things next year. This is where I bow out until February, I need a damn break after 2023 lmao. Y'all enjoy the offseason and stay safe!

Congrats to the Blaney fans and to the fans of the other 3 as well, gotta be in it to win it.
Right there with you. Happy for Blaney, I guess my #2 guy. I hope for major changes in my guy’s team and a heck of a lot of soul searching and progress in this offseason. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year y’all!

Blaney was faster than Byron all playoffs, and was faster than everyone that last 4 weeks.

If Byron was as fast as the 12 was the last month, and finished it off today, he'd have deserved it.

In the playoffs:
Blaney: 6 top 10s, 4 top 5s, 2 wins
Byron: 8 top 10s, 6 top 5s, 1 win

So 4 great weeks and he’s the most deserving driver. Let’s just forget about the entire season and how he had 0 top 5s between his charlotte and talladega wins.

In the playoffs:

So 4 great weeks and he’s the most deserving driver. Let’s just forget about the entire season and how he had 0 top 5s between his charlotte and talladega wins.
"faster" not "finished better"

In the playoffs:

Doesn't matter. He won according to the rules, so that's that.

Back
Top Bottom