Darlington Predictions

Bojangles 500? Give me Popeyes instead.

**** that I want the Southern 500 moniker back.

Between 6-7 drivers will eat it.

Bk45Vr5IQAAwSqS.jpg:large

Greatest driver in NW history here!

Are you guys really that shocked that someone scraped the wall at Darlington?

It happens all the time

Gee, thanks professor video! :rolleyes:

Of course we know. Do you know where you're posting?

Nice little deflection there but it's not about me as I'm not the one who crashed the car. That was J O E Y L O G A N O

LOL

Yeah but not always is the entire graphic taken off the side of the car to the point that if it didn't say "Rowdy"... I wouldn't know who that is.

Who the hell is writing your material for you? You need to fire them :D

LOL Slice isn't thinking what I think he's thinking, right??

Who the hell is writing your material for you? You need to fire them :D
:rolleyes:

Well it's true.... when I look at that picture... if it didn't say rowdy I wouldn't know whos car it was... usually after a darlington stripe u can still see some of the number... how bad was the wreck?
LOL Slice isn't thinking what I think he's thinking, right??
:idunno:

The Darlington Stripe.
earl.jpg

If your right rear fender wasn't gone by the end of the race you weren't getting around the track correctly.

:rolleyes:

Well it's true.... when I look at that picture... if it didn't say rowdy I wouldn't know whos car it was... usually after a darlington stripe u can still see some of the number... how bad was the wreck?

:idunno:

That was a test car. :p

Those are usually void of any sponsors or numbers.

Kyle didn't wreck. Stripe. God, I love this track. Mean as hell, and only rewards the deserving. Sometimes.

Who knows where Fender dug that crap up, he spends his days digging for Kyle Busch dirt :D

Who knows where Fender dug that crap up, he spends his days digging for Kyle Busch dirt :D

No digging involved. Some reporter posted the pic on twitter.

All this is your fault. I said I was starting to become a fan of the new Kyle, but you told me there is no new Kyle. So here we are, right back where we started. :p

No digging involved. Some reporter posted the pic on twitter.

All this is your fault. I said I was starting to become a fan of the new Kyle, but you told me there is no new Kyle. So here we are, right back where we started. :p

I just dont want you to be disappointed the first time Kyle pitches a fit or something :rolleyes:

Can't wait. Give me back my non-PC Kyle please.

Hell yes !!!! nuthin like a good old fit once in a while or even a "double bird" salute occasionally :D
Wish he would hurry up so this "new Kyle" crap can go in the dumpster :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom