kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buckle up people! Almost That TIME!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Attachments

• 0178_buckle_up_dacshund.jpg
    0178_buckle_up_dacshund.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 100
Man ray has some hella top choppers, gotta where sunglasses lookin at them teeth :p

damm somebody already hit the wall and they did'nt say nothing about it

causual contact? ricky slapped the rearend pretty good on the start

How many weeks in a row am I going to watch my favorite driver, MW, go out of the race. This is getting old real quick. :(

Originally posted by rpmallen@Mar 21 2004, 01:44 PM
How many weeks in a row am I going to watch my favorite driver, MW, go out of the race. This is getting old real quick. :(
It's a Na$car conspiracy. LOL SORRY

I doubt it's a conpiracy. Unless Michael said something bad about Earnhardt jr. i don't know about. lol.

Ruttman is out.

So who would you attribute to that Hilleburg crash. Hillenburg or Stewart?

Should Hillenburg moved down low, or was Stewart just impatient would be the question. My vote is on impatience.

michael hasnt had a decent finish since before bristol in august last year, excluding the win at talladega...

id say the wreck was more tony than hillinburg, darlington is all about patience and tony really did use any there. that was a hard hit for jeff too

Hillenburg should have not even been out there. His last lap was 143 mph some 13 mph off the pace. Stewart was impatient though. We all know how he likes to use the chrome horn when somebody agitates him.

now there's a big man, was'nt his fault and he's takin the blame, thumbs up to him

Andy just accepted responsibility, not the blame. Nice guy who just shouldn't be on the Cup circuit any more.

Hillenburg: "When a slow car and a fast car get into eachother, it's the slow car's fault. But we'll go back and build a faster car and one day we'll come back as the fast car."

anyway, what did jr. do to get a repremand from NASCAR all I saw is that he maybe took some air off kasey and got him loose

Well ****ola. Gonzaga's out. Stanford's out. Now Miss State has ****** all over themselves. My bracket has gone in the *******

Edited for language by NW

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Mar 21 2004, 02:06 PM
I dunno but it was a happy day for me
KAT KICKS STEVE WHERE IT REALLY HURTS!

Attachments

• Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom