Denny Hamlin expecting 1st child with girlfriend

Wow Buck, bet you never heard "the check's in the mail" either? You should have your doc adjust your meds.
btw WTF did you mention fergy? Definately seek professional help, yer 'hate' is eating you up.
I was just wondering what sent you to prison. Was it a felony and if so, having a gun is another felony.

Lot's of speculation already made, and I know nothing about their current living status.

They may be planning to get married, but just waiting to time the wedding at the best time. Denny does have a race to run every weekend through late November.

(organ music and Don Pardo voice) Tune in same station, same time, tomorrow to 'as the oval turns' .

Lot's of speculation already made, and I know nothing about their current living status.

They may be planning to get married, but just waiting to time the wedding at the best time. Denny does have a race to run every weekend through late November.

(organ music and Don Pardo voice) Tune in same station, same time, tomorrow to 'as the oval turns' .

1) That time has passed.
2) 'as the ovum turns' (into a baby)

possible, but...! denny likes to party, and i think he does not want to get caught w/someone else and lose half. it's hard to be married in the cup series.

I am sorry, but reading this thread all I can think is that, that hottie is hooking up with Hamlin.....o_O

I am sorry, but reading this thread all I can think is that, that hottie is hooking up with Hamlin.....o_O

being a Nascar driver has shown one thing. You can be f#cking pistol whipped ugly and still pull in a hot chick. It reminds me when Mayfield was married to that fat chick and then got smart and traded up.

Apologies to any fat chicks on this forum. You know who you are.

being a Nascar driver has shown one thing. You can be f#cking pistol whipped ugly and still pull in a hot chick. It reminds me when Mayfield was married to that fat chick and then got smart and traded up.

Apologies to any fat chicks on this forum. You know who you are.

Yeah you can be pistol whipped ugly or a little punk and still get a hottie...makes my head hurt lol

Maybe she is the one who doesn't want to marry him or doesn't want to rush into anything??? It is possible.

It's VERY possible...and for two intelligent consenting adults who are both monetarily comfortable maybe the "walk down the aisle" isn't for them. As I said in a previous post - the world is changing around us.

But the one thing that isn't changing is the law (usually written by conservative old white haired guys and a few bleached haired women)...and for the average guy...getting a young woman preggers is a serious career mistake (unless he is willing to marry and stick with her).

Modern child support laws can be oppressive....depending on the state.

OK - I'll shut up - just beware young men...values may change but the law is a little slow :eek:

I think I just shook my head for a large chunk of this thread.

I will abstain from comment. In it's place, I would like to use SST's method on the *&^%$#@! that knocked up a friend of mine twice and they're having relationship issues now b/c of his lack of parenting skills.

Look at the bright side Denny. 10 years from now, you'll have someone to beat on when you run out of gas.

Back
Top Bottom