Dover

Hahaha... Sorry, you'll just have to wait for the book. :p

But really, it's not hard. Let's look at the most important ingredients: Kurt Busch, Daniel Knost, Hendrick parts, Stewart Haas capabilities, Gene Haas money, Chevy.

If you had to assume that one of those things probably wasn't ready to compete for a championship, which do you think it would it be?

You are correct.

It's pretty darn difficult , to put together a winning combination of veteran performers literally weeks before the start of the season (in any sport). Then , to put your team up against teams that have been learning together for many years , even harder . I recall many times over the years when great drivers like Dale Sr . and Richard Petty were set back a year or more by a change in crew chief . I still believe that both Kurt and Harvick have over achieved this year . In fact , I wonder how much the entire organization benefited from Kevin's crew chief. I guess , if you were looking for a scapegoat , one wouldn't be hard to find.

Hahaha... Sorry, you'll just have to wait for the book. :p

But really, it's not hard. Let's look at the most important ingredients: Kurt Busch, Daniel Knost, Hendrick parts, Stewart Haas capabilities, Gene Haas money, Chevy.

If you had to assume that one of those things probably wasn't ready to compete for a championship, which do you think it would it be?

You are correct.

will gene haas $$ solve that "one thing " by daytona ?

Back
Top Bottom