Dover

You just asked me how I knew how he wasn't acting like a champion. I answered.

and your thinking is...ridiculous. Champions aren't allowed to get angry and frustrated? That is the silliest thing I think I've ever heard.

pfft

and your thinking is...ridiculous. Champions aren't allowed to get angry and frustrated? That is the silliest thing I think I've ever heard.

pfft

Of course.

BypoSLoIcAEhEXe.jpg

That's a cool picture Jeff fan or not....

no **** that is my point. it's never the harv fault. at some point and time the driver has to carry the team.
Carry the team through terrible pit stops and reliability issues? He led something like 220 laps today. You can only do so much from the driver's seat.

no **** that is my point. it's never the harv fault. at some point and time the driver has to carry the team.

No driver carries a team, it takes a lot of people to make wins happen , even just being competitive. Drivers get too much credit for winning. And I think this is common knowledge, it just doesn't feel as glamorous as the myth.

Pretty much all the wank is pretty pointless, Harv has advanced, after he lost the lead, they did a heck of a job keeping him on the lead lap..that's what top teams do when there is trouble if they can and he stayed out of trouble finished a respectable 13th without trying very hard. I didn't hear him throwing his team under the bus, seemed frustrated that it happened..who wouldn't, he was spanking the heck out of em.

Dont let it get you down, my guy is driving a three legged toad around every weekend too. You really cant expect much when guys have equipment thats not competitive. Kurt took it like a man and gave a good interview, that a positive thing

The illuminati and their contracted shapeshifters has always singled out and sabatoged the Busch boys best efforts.

That's the reason that them otherwise two good old boys are so tense on Sunday and can't be as sweet as everybody knows they are Monday thru Saturdays. On Sundays unlike other days they can feel the oppressive forces lying in wait to torture them and deprive them.

The oppression is so bad that Kyle opted for a second carrer driving trucks and Nationwide cars. It is also pretty common knowledge that at least 80% of the illuminati doesn't work on Saturdays (less important racing days) , hence Kyle isn't as oppressed and has a better chance in those races.

Didn't watch much of this race. Seems like the hype outweighed the on track show again this week..

Btw. Kevin Harvick has to win snake bitten driver of the year award. 223 laps led...13th place..

Why would Stewart pass Kurt late in the race when it was only a matter of a few points keeping Kurt from advancing to the next round of the chase?

Tony had nothing really to gain since he's not in the chase, and it was like hammering the final nail into the coffin of Kurt 's championship hopes.

Way to go, Tony.

Why would Stewart pass Kurt late in the race when it was only a matter of a few points keeping Kurt from advancing to the next round of the chase?

Tony had nothing really to gain since he's not in the chase, and it was like hammering the final nail into the coffin of Kurt 's championship hopes.

Way to go, Tony.
Like I said before, man, you've gotta race at 100%. ;)

Kurt gave a great interview. Patricia must have talked to him first. *small smile*

That was a joke, btw.

Its a shock collar, Patricia has the remote
The illuminati and their contracted shapeshifters has always singled out and sabatoged the Busch boys best efforts.

That's the reason that them otherwise two good old boys are so tense on Sunday and can't be as sweet as everybody knows they are Monday thru Saturdays. On Sundays unlike other days they can feel the oppressive forces lying in wait to torture them and deprive them.

The oppression is so bad that Kyle opted for a second carrer driving trucks and Nationwide cars. It is also pretty common knowledge that at least 80% of the illuminati doesn't work on Saturdays (less important racing days) , hence Kyle isn't as oppressed and has a better chance in those races.

Exactly the way I see it Greg

Like I said before, man, you've gotta race at ;)

I guess Tony is frustrated watching Danica kick his ass all year, so he couldn't think clearly and try to help one of his own cars make the next round of the chase.

imo I don't think it would be unreasonable for Kurt to be a little pissed about that.

I guess Tony is frustrated watching Danica kick his ass all year, so he couldn't think clearly and try to help one of his own cars make the next round of the chase.

imo I don't think it would be unreasonable for Kurt to be a little pissed about that.
I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think that after Richmond last year, nobody is playing around with that teammate stuff when it comes to the Chase.

Way to go, Tony.
that's Gene's driver, not his....it does make you wonder about Tony tho.

Way to go, Tony.

Tony waited and waited for Kurt to get going, but he never did. So Tony passed him, despite his itchy arm.

Way to go, Tony.

Lots of eyes and cameras on Tony at that moment, he was probably trying to avoid being involved in any scandals, it wouldnt have looked to good for him to follow Kurt any longer IMO

I for one am disappointed in his performance this year, Harvick has been a factor this year, Tony had the broken leg and now the Ward tragedy, Ya can't count on Danica for much, so Kurt should have done better than he did with Furniture Row. It isn't like they were a one car team in Colorado, they had Hendrick engines and good engineers and equipment.

I agree, I was expecting Kurt to really kick butt, question is WHY has the 41 been so bad ? I dont think its on Kurt its something else IMO
I predicted that Kurt would be the number one guy out of the 4 cars, turned out to be Harvick...................... cant really figure it out.
Hell the 4 car had a broken shock at Dover and still out ran the field

Man it's so hard to bite my tongue sometimes. I know way too much - but everyone involved (including Kurt) prefer that what happens within the team stays within the team. They're not big on public finger pointing, blame, etc...

All I can say is that if you apply Occam's Razor to why the 41 struggled most of the season, you'll have the answer.

Man it's so hard to bite my tongue sometimes. I know way too much - but everyone involved (including Kurt) prefer that what happens within the team stays within the team. They're not big on public finger pointing, blame, etc...

All I can say is that if you apply Occam's Razor to why the 41 struggled most of the season, you'll have the answer.

So, the fewer assumptions, the better?

No driver carries a team, it takes a lot of people to make wins happen , even just being competitive. Drivers get too much credit for winning. And I think this is common knowledge, it just doesn't feel as glamorous as the myth.

Considering what they started the year with Allen , don't you agree that they have had a fantastic year? Sure , they will make adjustments to their line up during the off season , and they will test at the tracks where they didn't do well , those are no brainers . But I think that they had a super first year .

I agree, I was expecting Kurt to really kick butt, question is WHY has the 41 been so bad ? I dont think its on Kurt its something else IMO
I predicted that Kurt would be the number one guy out of the 4 cars, turned out to be Harvick...................... cant really figure it out.
Hell the 4 car had a broken shock at Dover and still out ran the field
It's got to have something to do with the new rules.. the same reason the 48 team have had troubles figuring it out for Jimmie... this is a shot in the dark really.. but they're saying this rules package makes a tighter setup. Some drivers.. like JJ, Kurt, Biffle.. and others... prefer to drive looser cars. I just think the rules package, though fitting for the organizations as a whole, may not be in favor of a certain drivers driving style.

It's got to have something to do with the new rules.. the same reason the 48 team have had troubles figuring it out for Jimmie... this is a shot in the dark really.. but they're saying this rules package makes a tighter setup. Some drivers.. like JJ, Kurt, Biffle.. and others... prefer to drive looser cars. I just think the rules package, though fitting for the organizations as a whole, may not be in favor of a certain drivers driving style.

Guess you could be right but I have a rough time praising Harvicks driving skill ;)

Considering what they started the year with Allen , don't you agree that they have had a fantastic year? Sure , they will make adjustments to their line up during the off season , and they will test at the tracks where they didn't do well , those are no brainers . But I think that they had a super first year .
Gene and Kurt were not interested in having guys no one expected to do well do better than expected. Gene and Kurt expect guys who are expected to do well to do well.

No one there considers this season a success.

Gene and Kurt were not interested in having guys no one expected to do well do better than expected. Gene and Kurt expect guys who are expected to do well to do well.

No one there considers this season a success.
Gosh I wish you'd finger point just a little. I'd love to have some of that inside knowledge.
We are a relatively small community here and what you say probably wouldn't go far! :D

Gosh I wish you'd finger point just a little. I'd love to have some of that inside knowledge.
We are a relatively small community here and what you say probably wouldn't go far! :D
Hahaha... Sorry, you'll just have to wait for the book. :p

But really, it's not hard. Let's look at the most important ingredients: Kurt Busch, Daniel Knost, Hendrick parts, Stewart Haas capabilities, Gene Haas money, Chevy.

If you had to assume that one of those things probably wasn't ready to compete for a championship, which do you think it would it be?

You are correct.

Back
Top Bottom