Jimmie Johnson
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Carl Edwards
Kurt Busch
Denny Hamlin

Who do you think makes it to the final 4?

My prediction

22, 48, 4, 18

Logano wins M'Ville
Johnson wins Texas
Harvick wins Phoenix
Kyle on points (and also interchangeable with any other JGR driver lol)

4, 18, 20, 48

Moving on to the round of 8 are

Jimmie Johnson
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Carl Edwards
Kurt Busch
Denny Hamlin

Who do you think makes it to the final 4?

My prediction

22, 48, 4, 18

Logano wins M'Ville
Johnson wins Texas
Harvick wins Phoenix
Kyle on points (and also interchangeable with any other JGR driver lol)
I have the same final 4 with the 4 or 22 winning it all

My bold prediction comes true
Going with:

At homestead Kenseth pushes the 22 on a late restart to the front and they both kiss and make up afterward to become best buds forever... Just kidding, They wreck the F&%$ out of each other and get in a huge fight while JJ gets #7.

I think Harvick's advantage at Phoenix has to end some time. In the Spring, the competition was right on him, and he didn't dominate by any means. I think he'll still make the final, but I think Johnson has shown some new speed that will make him hard to beat on the 1.5 milers. So 48, 4, 20, and 19, with 48 winning the title.

My bold prediction comes true
Going with:

At homestead Kenseth pushes the 22 on a late restart to the front and they both kiss and make up afterward to become best buds forever... Just kidding, They wreck the F&%$ out of each other and get in a huge fight while JJ gets #7.

:XXROFL:

I think Harvick's advantage at Phoenix has to end some time. In the Spring, the competition was right on him, and he didn't dominate by any means. I think he'll still make the final, but I think Johnson has shown some new speed that will make him hard to beat on the 1.5 milers. So 48, 4, 20, and 19, with 48 winning the title.

sassy

Gordon wins Martinsville
Elliott wins Texas
Johnson wins Phoenix

48, 41, 20, 22 advance to Miami

Bowman wins Miami. Johnson wins the Homestead Cup

I think it would be awesome if it were:

Can you imagine the bitching on here about cheating, Toyota, etc?
;)

Would be a great accomplishment that may never happen again. I don't like any of the JGR cars at all. But as an accomplishment and part of history, I hope it happens.

4 18 20 48
48 wins M'Ville
non chaser (78) wins texas
4 wins the "Kevin Harvick 500"
18 and 20 make it in on points

its so confusing , the wild card in the NFL is much easier. People flock to things that are easy to understand.

I've done poorly the earlier rounds, but I'll try it again. Moving on are Harvick, Johnson, Logano, and Kenseth (provided Brad K doesn't run into him at Martinsville).

(provided Brad K doesn't run into him at Martinsville).

That would be a nice move. Karma if you ask me.Maybe he could take out the 19 in the same move. You know, the double bank in the corner shot. :D

If Kevin Harvick and Joey Logano aren't in the Championship Four, I will rage. It's already egregious enough that Brad Keselowski is out.

48 wins Martinsville
24 wins Texas
19 wins Phoenix
Final Four: 48, 19, 4, 20
48 wins number 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be awesome if it were:

Can you imagine the bitching on here about cheating, Toyota, etc?
;)

^^^ this

And to take it a step further, in a move designed to mess with Brian France's head, Joe Gibbs announces before the start of the race at Homestead which one of his four drivers he expects to be the season champion.

Joe Gibbs announces before the start of the race at Homestead which one of his four drivers he expects to be the season champion.

Say nothing.

Without warning, three of the JGR cars drop out of line and fall to the rear on the first pace lap.

Back
Top Bottom