Indy RACE thread

Semi-O.T. - but not complaining about commercials - my rear view mirror fell off of the inside windshield on my 2002 Buick Century this morning...it just fell off...driving an "experienced car" is interesting. I guess if I were driving at Indy I would just throw it out the window :D....debris on track!

That is the worst crowd of the year! For being one of the most popular tracks on the circuit, the crowd is less than embarrassing. Are ticket prices expensive for Indy? I know you can't see anything other than the front stretch, but simply being there live would make me want to attend.

Gordon must have something more important to do so he's trying to get this over with as fast as possible.

Reactions: JEB
Smoke gets some TV time and it ain't on the hook, ain't live either. Boy, how the mighty have fallen.

I don't understand why the attendance is so low. It looks worse at Indy of course because it hols a quater million people, but why won't people go tothe races?

I don't understand why the attendance is so low. It looks worse at Indy of course because it hols a quater million people, but why won't people go tothe races?

Brian is already squeezing every red cent he can out of the fans, who can afford to go any more????

Hey, no double dipping!!!!!!!!:mad:

Refreshing to see a celebrity come and do the little interview and legitimately endorse NASCAR. Come back again random actor dude.

I think Hendrick has too much horsepower, causing tire spin on restarts. That's probably why Gordon sucks at restarts.

If Gordon did a reddit AMA, I would create an account just so I can respectfully ask him why he spins the tires every damn restart.

I think no adjustments was a mistake on the 24.

Too early to start blaming Alan?

I love the new scoring pylon.

Bummed for the 27, Montoya just blew turn 3

Back
Top Bottom