Indy RACE thread

Got a restart on the high side..

lets see gordo blows another restart falls back to 5th..any takers?

I know that this race has had some slow points but I've enjoyed it so far and looks like we're in for a good finish :cheers:

And there it is folks. What will happen on the next green flag? Will Jiff Gor-Don Take the lead? Will the Wiley Kasey shut the door or will Jiff just sh1te the bed once again when it's time to go? Stay tuned and find out what excitement lies ahead.

I know that this race has had some slow points but I've enjoyed it so far and looks like we're in for a good finish :cheers:

We should have bought tickets we could've sat wherever we wanted lol

And there it is folks. What will happen on the next green flag? Will Jiff Gor-Don Take the lead? Will the Wiley Kasey shut the door or will Jiff just sh1te the bed once again when it's time to go? Stay tuned and find out what excitement lies ahead.
Hoping the 18 gets around both of 'em, but we'll see.

We should have bought tickets we could've sat wherever we wanted lol

I realize that there are a lot of empty seats but from a couple of the shots there appears to be good sized crowd.

Restarting on the outside is stupid, there isn't that much banking here. Stupid Kasey.

Back
Top Bottom