Joey Logano

OK, and nice work taming the bread. It must be nice having such powerful friends. :)
:XXROFL:

Like @BobbyFord would say, see how you are!? Now I'm gonna be known as the jerk that ruined Slice's fun, even though I didn't snitch on the boy. LOL.

Yeah, I don't mind Sliced talking up Joey, as long as we don't have 10 different threads dedicated to it that push all the good stuff down to the bottom. Better that it's all neatly packaged in one convenient thread. :)
Right. I don't mind that the virus exists. Let's just contain it if possible. ;)

Why you gotta call slice a virus? Having to be called a Canadian is bad enough!
LOL! Man, y'all ain't right. I was only implying that poor Slice has contracted a rare strain of the JMLGC virus. I wasn't saying that he is a virus. ;)

(This should be obvious, but just in case, I'm just messing with you, Slice.)

Now you guys are apologizing for calling him out on this ridiculous crap? Jeez.

Damn it, Sliced, I was just starting to like Joey again from the last time you made me hate his guts.

image.jpg

Those fans that became a part of #TeamJL all the way back in 2008 when he was a rookie with Joe Gibbs Racing have been repaid handsomely over the past two years in his Team Penske equipment. Logano treated his fans to his first Chase appearance last year, but he's taken it to a whole new level this season, with three wins and 10 top-five finishes, cementing his status as Chase contender.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...p-nascar-power-rankings-richmond-chicago.html

This^ ;)

Mr. Gregory, nor anyone else, had anything to do with me combining the threads. I was inclined to let the new one go, until it started to get
on my nerves.
If you want to yell at someone, yell at me. :D
Thank you for clearing that up. It looked kinda shady when you posted right after me and said that you agreed with me. I could already see the gears turning in people's heads. LOL.

See that, @FenderBumper? I ain't no snitch, bruh. You may want to apologize for accusing me of such. I know how much you appreciate being able to log in here without any issues. ;)

He posts this stuff because there is a few who can't resist messing with him.

Yea, that's why he posts this stuff.
It's because "a few can't resist messing with him", and not because he's obsessed with Joey Logano.
XnPVF55.gif

Stick with that, maybe someone will believe you.

Its playoff time and Joey is in the mix................ who the hell can blame the guy for being all excited ? Seems to me that anyone thats bothered by Sliced supporting his driver shouldnt click on the thread........................ I hope he drives you all completely mad :biggrin::nyanya:

Dont be mad at me because I support my driver more than you guys support yours... Or is it that some of you are having a hard time dealing with accepting the fact that I May have been right about Joey all along? :D lol

Dont be mad at me because I support my driver more than you guys support yours... Or is it that some of you are having a hard time dealing with accepting the fact that I May have been right about Joey all along? :D lol

some of us have lived long enough to have a better grasp of reality than you do!:D:p:D;)

Yea, that's why he posts this stuff.
It's because "a few can't resist messing with him", and not because he's obsessed with Joey Logano.
XnPVF55.gif

Stick with that, maybe someone will believe you.

Hey, here's one of them guys I was talking about. :D

Thank you for clearing that up. It looked kinda shady when you posted right after me and said that you agreed with me. I could already see the gears turning in people's heads. LOL.

See that, @FenderBumper? I ain't no snitch, bruh. You may want to apologize for accusing me of such. I know how much you appreciate being able to log in here without any issues. ;)

For an innocent man, you sure do protest your innocence a lot.

"I didn't do it, but if I did....TRL likes me now." :p

Heck, I never said you ratted him out. I simply pointed out that you said SlicedBread was a virus. :)

For an innocent man, you sure do protest your innocence a lot.

"I didn't do it, but if I did....TRL likes me now." :p

TRL may be vaguely aware of my existence, if even that.

Heck, I never said you ratted him out. I simply pointed out that you said SlicedBread was a virus. :)
You insinuated that I had friends in power on here, one of whom put Slice in his place at my request. You even gave me props for "taming the bread." LOL.

TRL may be vaguely aware of my existence, if even that.

You insinuated that I had friends in power on here, one of whom put Slice in his place at my request. You even gave me props for "taming the bread." LOL.

lol Ok, ok, you're not a snitch. Bread isn't upset with you. Nobody is.

Since you've taken this to heart, I'll resist the urge to close with a wise ass comment like "..but you and TRL sure showed that Bread fellow who the boss is."

lol

Since you've taken this to heart, I'll resist the urge to close with a wise ass comment like "..but you and TRL sure showed that Bread fellow who the boss is."

lol
LOL. I know that. Everything's good on this end.

Okay Slice, you can have your Joey MLGCST back now. :)

where's Joey's dad now that he is winning. did Nascar calm him down or did Joey.

lol
Nothing gets by TRL.... lol

Also not sure who said it but that yeast infection line cracked me up!

Well I'll be damned. There's two words I never thought I'd hear in the same sentence!

Unless it was "I'm proud to finally be getting the hell out of Canada!"

:p

We are a very proud people, perhaps you should come up here and meet some more of us. I can assure you that our beer is much better than what you're used to!

Back
Top Bottom