Joey Logano

It's all love from up here, and we have plenty of oil and natural resources we'd be happy to sell you guys in the coming centuries.

Any of you guys ever have real maple syrup? That table syrup stuff is terrible, don't know what you're missing!

There is no way in holy hell that we're taking Bieber back though, you're stuck with him!

All right, I have a feeling that the last few pages of this thread, this post included, will eventually be deleted. Before that happens, I'm going to settle this little Canada debate once and for all. I'm a proud American, but as much as it pains me to agree with Slice, I have a very hard time holding anything against a country that has produced women like Eugenie Bouchard and Maryse Ouellet.

All right, I have a feeling that the last few pages of this thread, this post included, will eventually be deleted. Before that happens, I'm going to settle this little Canada debate once and for all. I'm a proud American, but as much as it pains me to agree with Slice, I have a very hard time holding anything against a country that has produced women like Eugenie Bouchard and Maryse Ouellet.

Nice. I bet 20 something years ago, the University of Buffalo football team visited some sorority in Canada.

I was bored and Fender wasn't around. :D
See? Like I said earlier, y'all ain't right, man.

After the last fiasco, I went out of my way to make sure I got PG pictures this time. I'm just waiting for TRL to drop the hammer and delete all three of those pages about the Canada nonsense. I wonder if she's just given up hope on this thread entirely. LOL.

After the last fiasco, I went out of my way to make sure I got PG pictures this time. I'm just waiting for TRL to drop the hammer and delete all three of those pages about the Canada nonsense. I wonder if she's just given up hope on this thread entirely. LOL.
After last weeks "race" I think she's expected worse.

This is why we need an 'All things Joey' sticky thread.

He's out of control since he sucked up to TRL and got himself a powerful friend.
gorilla_tall_man_post_cards-r85a1f6d64ffc4d8cba70cdcfd0679279_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

After last weeks "race" I think she's expected worse.
Yep. That usually causes an interesting week on here. :D

Chex, don't listen to him. Canadian women can get sunburn from a 75w bulb. I had Canadian neighbors for 5 years; they didn't go outdoors in the summer time.

This is why we need an 'All things Joey' sticky thread.
That was taken off the table months ago.. keep up :D

I can see some random log in problems on the horizon.
You would say that :p

How did this even happen?!!

Hey everyone... there's a Canada thread in the podium.... talk about Joey or tag me there lol...

....and TRL... sorry 'bout all that nonsense... This was a cluster of a .. well .. u know... If anything throw it in the Canada podium thread though cuz some of this is funny as hell lol

Yeah, I don't mind Sliced talking up Joey, as long as we don't have 10 different threads dedicated to it that push all the good stuff down to the bottom. Better that it's all neatly packaged in one convenient thread. :)

Same here, I just like a topic on one thread only whenever possible That way you don't have to navigate thru five or ten threads to cover one conversation.

enjoy this thread and the entertaining good natured banter.

Mr. Gregory: please continue to add those gorgeous Canadian babes!

i'd live in Canada in a heartbeat if they would discontinue winter. i'm in Wisconsin and had a daughter in grand forks for five years. I guarantee my next move will be south, not north.

slice: a question.... will you still play during the chase once joey gets bounced?

Canada gives us Jack Bauer. 'Nuff said.

And my babe Evangeline Lily.

evangeline-lilly-hobbit-desolation-of-smaug.jpg

In that costume.

Back
Top Bottom