Legacy to Toyota

Uh, no I gave you and others a solution. If you don't want to take it that is your choice. You are free to complain away but nobody is going anywhere.

It's a public forum, there is no you and revs business, it's everybody's business. Anybody that wants to chime in about anything either of you post can do so if they please.

It's a public forum, there is no you and revs business, it's everybody's business. Anybody that wants to chime in about anything either of you post can do so if they please.
I thought you were saying that Rev and I were supposed to talk about racing using PM's

I think it's possible to make 'rice burner' references in a derogatory way regarding Japanese-headquartered auto makers and their products without having those references apply by extension to Japanese / East Asian peoples. One idiot's opinion.

Otherwise, I agree these two sure ain't Statler and Waldorf.
Probably, I just find it funny because of how I’ve seen SOI act when people say other stuff they can be seen as derogatory, or racist. But he’s perfectly fine with it here. I respect your opinion on it however.

Nah. He said if you don’t want anyone to join in, do it in PM. I got PMs with a few folks, because the stuff we talk about we don’t want or care for others to chime in. Anything out here, is free range.
I don't understand it that way.

You can call them non-union "scab" companies compared to the big three if a person chooses to do so, or the best thing that happened to the U.S..... Whatever.
But more importantly, poking your noses into Rev's and my business can be easily solved by either scrolling thru or if you are really brave hitting the ignore button. I seriously doubt as the season rolls on, Rev being Rev and me being me, the Legacy team or club or whatever will be ignored.

here ya go. If you don't like Rev's and my conversations, those are a couple of solutions. If you want to join the conversation that's fine too. If you want to snowflake, by all means do it. lol.

here ya go. If you don't like Rev's and my conversations, those are a couple of solutions. If you want to join the conversation that's fine too. If you want to snowflake, by all means do it. lol.
See originally told us to scroll, or ignore. This, this is better because you’re inviting us. But it’s definitely not snowflake behavior to be mad over someone using derogatory terms.

See originally told us to scroll, or ignore. This, this is better because you’re inviting us. But it’s definitely not snowflake behavior to be mad over someone using derogatory terms.
Or......you could just stop feeding the trolls

Or......you could just stop feeding the trolls
What can I say, I get bored easily and they entertain me. 🤣
Im with you. I get so tired of seeing the same people using stupid and childish names for drivers and crew.
Yeah. Like at first I’d laugh, but now it’s getting kinda sad

What you and he don't get is that no one other than you two like your conversations. Or enjoy them. Nor do they add to the forum.

It would be better if they could be blocked. They don’t have anything of real dialogue to offer this forum.
As opposed to your earlier reference to the “fat bitches” who are better looking than Taylor Swift? Quality dialogue there.

The forum’s blocking feature works as intended. You can’t “block” people from responding to your posts.

It would be better if they could be blocked. They don’t have anything of real dialogue to offer this forum.
I strongly disagree, both in practice and on principle. SOI posts a lot of useful information on multiple subjects. For all his unquestioned loyalty, Rev has put up good stuff on the Yoyo organization.

If they want to beat each other over the heads, doing so harms no one. Exercise the option to ignore them. You can also report specific posts to the mods.

I may not agree with what they say but I will defend their right to say it (within the site's T&C).

My gosh, if I say the Japanese give you a boatload of rice at Miyabi's is that racist? If you want to call an American car a "hotdog" burner then go ahead. smh

Guys, SOI isnt racist, come on.
I know he’s not. I seen him defend civil rights and everything. But still, rice burners is a little bit much, imo. He’s just one of those people who think Toyota doesn’t belong in NASCAR, because it’s “not American.” Despite the car being built in America.

I strongly disagree, both in practice and on principle. SOI posts a lot of useful information on multiple subjects. For all his unquestioned loyalty, Rev has put up good stuff on the Yoyo organization.

If they want to beat each other over the heads, doing so harms no one. Exercise the option to ignore them. You can also report specific posts to the mods.

I may not agree with what they say but I will defend their right to say it (within the site's T&C).
Well then this is what you get... a team thread f'd up because of THE two village idiots

I know he’s not. I seen him defend civil rights and everything. But still, rice burners is a little bit much, imo. He’s just one of those people who think Toyota doesn’t belong in NASCAR, because it’s “not American.” Despite the car being built in America.
You are once again making assumptions that aren't true. You guys were out of gas along time ago.

You are once again making assumptions that aren't true. You guys were out of gas along time ago.
Well I mean you **** on everything Toyota. You disliked Kyle for years, YEARS, **** on him all the time, his attitude. Changes to Chevy and now you love the man. Total opposite of Rev, but at least he admits it.

Well I mean you **** on everything Toyota. You disliked Kyle for years, YEARS, **** on him all the time, his attitude. Changes to Chevy and now you love the man. Total opposite of Rev, but at least he admits it.
keep assuming. I would try to find racing info to post and spend less time playing Dr Phil

I don't suffer fools well. Time for you to run along also.
Nah, not going away...maybe you should take a break given that you have 73K plus posts...do you actually have a life away from here?

Never mind, I've been to Oklahoma and can only imagine living there. Carry on posting...

Back
Top Bottom