Martinsville Race Thread

Continuing with what dupont4me started.......................DIRTY WORD/////DIRTY WORD////DIRTY WORD

They need to RED FLAG this race! How in the world do they plan on repairing this hole in the track! It's in the racing groove!!!

It has been red flagged!

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 18 2004, 02:47 PM
If the tire is not rubbin it will be ok. Areo is not to important at a track like Martinville. :cheers:
I'm more worried about the break duct.

Originally posted by racerx11+Apr 18 2004, 02:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (racerx11 @ Apr 18 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Apr 18 2004, 02:47 PM
If the tire is not rubbin it will be ok. Areo is not to important at a track like Martinville. :cheers:
I'm more worried about the break duct. [/b][/quote]
And a lot more things under the hood! Jeff said that the wheel jerked right out of his hand!

majestyx thats what I was thinking.....how in heaven's name can they repair this?????

Well, I've been frustrated before but this one takes the cake!! :wacko: :wacko:

Originally posted by dupont4me@Apr 18 2004, 02:49 PM
majestyx thats what I was thinking.....how in heaven's name can they repair this?????

Well, I've been frustrated before but this one takes the cake!! :wacko: :wacko:
They cannot continue the race UNTIL this is repaired!!!

give track posittion back? what the hell is he talking about

and that concrete has been there for quite awhile too and the track has seemed to hold up pretty well until now

epoxy? that ain't gonna work, they will just tear it up again

A hole in the track might put a damper to Jeff Gordon's efforts

Kyle Petty runs in the top 25

Matt Kenseth hasnt led a lap and may fall to 3rd in the standings.

This is why you never change the channel on race day :D

They can put a temp fix on the track.

It happend to us in ASA in 2000. Montgomery, Al. track was coming apart in 90 degree weather during qualifying. It took a couple of hours to fix it but it was asphalt and not concrete.

I'm sure they will come up with something other than putting an orange cone there. :lol:

You don't thinnk little Jr. would be whinning if this happened to his car.....think again my friend!! :angry:

Originally posted by Guido@Apr 18 2004, 11:56 AM
I'm sure they will come up with something other than putting an orange cone there. :lol:
Believe it or not, with NASCAR's half reared way of doing things, thats probably what theyre going to do. B)

Originally posted by dupont4me@Apr 18 2004, 02:57 PM
You don't thinnk little Jr. would be whinning if this happened to his car.....think again my friend!! :angry:
yeah he would along with every other driver and I'm sure somebody would make a comment just like I did

Technically, at this point, we are above half-way, if NASCAR sees fit, they can call the race, yes?

Everything will be ok in a little bit. Jeff must be talking about loseing spots when they go back under caution and they have to fix the car.

and a bar bqed hotdog along with a pepsi....yep, think that will keep us happy, well for awhile anyway! :lol:

Got my salad ready and hubby's getting grill hot...now it's close to starting again...wonder how long that quick fix will hold up.....I'll say 30 laps! :)

Originally posted by kat2220+Apr 18 2004, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Apr 18 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racerx11@Apr 18 2004, 04:47 PM
Got the house picked up.
Was it heavy? :lol: [/b][/quote]
:XXROFL:
:cheers:

Originally posted by racer8+Apr 18 2004, 05:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (racer8 @ Apr 18 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -kat2220@Apr 18 2004, 01:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--racerx11
@Apr 18 2004, 04:47 PM
Got the house picked up.

Was it heavy? :lol:
:XXROFL:
:cheers: [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the brewski! B) :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom