Martinsville Race Thread

Originally posted by kat2220+Apr 18 2004, 04:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Apr 18 2004, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racerx11@Apr 18 2004, 04:47 PM
Got the house picked up.
Was it heavy? :lol: [/b][/quote]
No! wife and kids were at the park and it was quiet. They're back now and it is no longer quiet. Thank god for Miller.

hmm that yellow jimmie needs came out and jr sure sucks right now

Rusty took the lead from Jimmie. :( :)

If my Jeff can't win, then I want Jimmie to win, but Rusty has driven a dang fine race.

Originally posted by racerx11+Apr 18 2004, 10:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (racerx11 @ Apr 18 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racer8@Apr 18 2004, 05:09 PM
Kenseth is playing football, he punted harvick.
Payback from David Stemme at Bristol. [/b][/quote]
Why didn't he waite for the next Busch race and punt Stemme insteat of costing Harvick a top 10 finish.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 18 2004, 01:43 PM
Yeah, but with them being slow and their equipment like brakes for example being inferior, they create a danger to the faster cars. For example what happened to Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon at Darlington.

Well, if theyre medically cleared to race then they should, NASCAR just needs to make sure theyre mentally cleared to race. No, in fact NASCAR needs to do something about it, these guys are causing cautions that will affect the outcome of the race and theyre not even contending
Great points there,I agree.Not even 15 laps into the race,at a short track even, and Joe Ruttman is paking the car,WTF is up with that? :eek:
I'm still burning about the incident at Darlington,dang 41st place finish :angry: :angry: :angry:

cant say i wasnt ever happier to see a racer win..even tho it was crusty.....But the bottom line says #8 leads the nextell points..woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom