Milka Duno

We can't all just be bruhs, bruh?
Nah, bruh. Bruh and neph are my words. Y'all need to follow proper protocol and ask my permission before y'all can use 'em, bruh. Ya heard? :cool:

And as the president of the Milka Duno fan club, I think this experiment needs to continue for as long as possible. One of these days she may surprise us and actually qualify for a race. I have my fingers crossed.

Keep the faith.

Nah, bruh. Bruh and neph are my words. Y'all need to follow proper protocol and ask my permission before y'all can use 'em, bruh. Ya heard? :cool:

And as the president of the Milka Duno fan club, I think this experiment needs to continue for as long as possible. One of these days she may surprise us and actually qualify for a race. I have my fingers crossed.

Keep the faith.

You're such a bruhneph. [my word too]

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get to the important part. How did they LOOK in person???

Since you asked:

Johanna and Annabeth are "fat" according to the "Freethinker". :rolleyes:

I just saw Annabeth the other day and she's anything but "fat"... that young lady is gorgeous as always.

In spite of what the Freethinker thinks, Johanna looks fine. So does Kenzie Ruston. And ztevans can vouch for my statement that Haley is lovely.

This I don't understand. They go thru the trouble of shortening 'brother' to 'bro', then you go and LENGTHEN it to 'bruh'???

What's next, bruhdah?
It ain't about shortenin' nuthin', cuh. But you ain't 'bout that hood life so I ain't even gon' break it down no more, son. Feel me?

I wonder how fast Milka is compared to the average person that hasn't driven a race car before. I'd imagine that even at two seconds off the pace, she'd still run circles around, say, someone like me. Someone told me a story a while back about how they rode with one of the triple digit backmarker supercross riders one time and were left choking on his dust.

It ain't about shortenin' nuthin', cuh. But you ain't 'bout that hood life so I ain't even gon' break it down no more, son. Feel me?

I wonder how fast Milka is compared to the average person that hasn't driven a race car before. I'd imagine that even at two seconds off the pace, she'd still run circles around, say, someone like me. Someone told me a story a while back about how they rode with one of the triple digit backmarker supercross riders one time and were left choking on his dust.

Someone with decades of training and hours of practice in one weekend should be able to smoke some random person on the track. But I'd venture to say that Milka Duno would finish in last if she showed up and raced Late Models at South Boston.

I need to calm down. I'm alreay on TRL's Scheitzen leistzen.
It's all good. I take full responsibility for the diversion.

I was going to ask how Milka has managed to keep her sponsorship and get rides all this time when she makes Danica look like Jimmie Johnson. I was going to say that she had to have smoked someone in a junior tour or one-off event at some point in her life, because surely if it was 100% about looks, they could have found some model or Playboy Playmate to put in that seat. Then I found out that Milka was a model, and now I am no longer confused.

She must be a pretty smart lady. According to her website, she has four master's degrees and earned three of them simultaneously. Wow.

She is a record holder just like Danica.
Milka Duno is a Venezuelan race car driver who competed in the IndyCar Series, and competes in the ARCA Racing Series. She is best known for holding the record of highest finish for a female driver in the 24 Hours of Daytona.
Also an ARCA record holding star.o_O
In her first full season in the ARCA Racing Series, Duno finished the 2013 season seventh in driver championship standings, becoming the second highest finishing female driver in ARCA's 61-year history.

She is a record holder just like Danica.
Milka Duno is a Venezuelan race car driver who competed in the IndyCar Series, and competes in the ARCA Racing Series. She is best known for holding the record of highest finish for a female driver in the 24 Hours of Daytona.
Also an ARCA record holding star.o_O
In her first full season in the ARCA Racing Series, Duno finished the 2013 season seventh in driver championship standings, becoming the second highest finishing female driver in ARCA's 61-year history.

Laps led by drivers of the #2 Citgo Pontiac/Riley in the 2007 Rolex 24 at Daytona

Darren Manning: 51
Ryan Dalziel: 37
Patrick Carpentier: 17
Milka Duno: 0

http://racing-reference.info/race/2007_Rolex_24_at_Daytona/GA

Number of drivers who completed the full ARCA schedule in 2013: 8

http://racing-reference.info/yeardet/2013/A

Stop.

kenzie-ruston-1.jpg

Kind a cute.

If you’ve followed Duno’s career for any length of time, you’re aware how enhanced those quotes and stats can be.

That aforementioned Rolex Grand Prix of Miami, Duno ran less than half an hour in the two and a half hour plus race, and co-driver Andy Wallace needed to perform a minor miracle to recover the lost time, claw back the deficit and win the race.

She was frequently black flagged in IndyCar for failing to sustain the minimum pace on road and street courses.

Leading an ARCA race at Daytona is hardly the racing world’s most memorable accomplishment.

All that aside, I do wish Duno the best, and I also hope for her sake and the team’s sake that her past performances in other forms of motorsport do not negatively impact her NASCAR career.

If it means to her as much as she says it does within this release, ideally she’s improved her craft enough in ARCA to where she will not be a potential liability on track.

They stats only get attention for one reason. There are easily at least half a dozen males with better K&N records and no big time opportunities.
Brett Moffat easily dwarfs her record, he has no NW or CWS ride.

And I am not opposed to her having an equal opportunity. Let's just not confuse that with what would amount to real inequality, and that would be putting her in a mid level or better NWS car when obvious better and neglected talent is available.

And if Milka deserves condemnation for special opportunities, then the Holy demanders of true righteousness should at least fake consistency a little better.

Greg, is that you?

I would not ask any question that would disparage their appearance. I am old school on that, if I personally question their appearance I try to keep that thought private.
I have never respected insulting a woman's looks (that is low class imo) , Milka included but for the record I think she is a fine looking 42 y/o woman.
Looks is a subjective thing anyway, that is a great thing and it gives even 'ordinary' people an opportunity to be smoking 'hawt' for somebody, somewhere.

Still the same if you have any rear view photos of them in hot pants, I could do a better quality review.

Well Andy I actually do follow all of these up and coming drivers and I gotta respectfully disagree on Kenzie Ruston. She's no Milka Duno by any means but she hasn't done anything to stick out to me. She's driving the same equipment Ben Kennedy won twice with last year and she hasn't done much. She's a decent driver but she's done nothing worthy of jumping the line of young talent. I agree Ben Rhodes has better equipment but he also has a lot of talent to go with it unlike the JWT and paul menards of the world

Not bad. Looked her up.

I am currently watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix and she happens to be in it.
Really? She must have been a guest star. I'll look into it.

Yeah, Jessy is more "cute" than "hot" to me, and those are the types of girls I'm a sucker for.

I'd go on, but I don't want to derail Milka's thread, even though she really hasn't done anything worth discussing. Oh, she missed the race again this week.

Yeah, Jessy is more "cute" than "hot" to me, and those are the types of girls I'm a sucker for.

I'd go on, but I don't want to derail Milka's thread, even though she really hasn't done anything worth discussing. Oh, she missed the race again this week.

Derailed? Its been that for a while now. :D

I don't recall her being on Once Upon A Time

I don't recall her being on Once Upon A Time
She was a guest star and was only in three episodes. She was Cinderella/Ashley Boyd in "The Price of Gold," "Skin Deep," and "Down the Rabbit Hole." She's been a guest star in a bunch of shows, apparently, including Veronica Mars, Life, and Mad Men.

She was good in Falling Skies as a hero-turned-villain and in Last Resort.

She was a guest star and was only in three episodes. She was Cinderella/Ashley Boyd in "The Price of Gold," "Skin Deep," and "Down the Rabbit Hole." She's been a guest star in a bunch of shows, apparently, including Veronica Mars, Life, and Mad Men.

She was good in Falling Skies as a hero-turned-villain and in Last Resort.

I thought y'all were talking about Scarlett Johansson. Lana Parilla and Meghan Ory are my favorites on OUAT - which returns tonight.

I thought y'all were talking about Scarlett Johansson. Lana Parilla and Meghan Ory are my favorites on OUAT - which returns tonight.
LOL. Nah man. If Scarlett was ever on there, the whole world would know it.

I watched a couple of the segments of Once Upon A Time with Jessy in it and I don't think it's my cup of tea, but to each their own.

She's driving the same equipment Ben Kennedy won twice with last year and she hasn't done much.

To be fair, Ben Kennedy had 2 very mediocre seasons in K&N before finally getting the wins last year. He was 13th in the standings in 2011, 9th in the standings in 2012 with no wins either year.
In Kenzie Rustons first 2 years she finished 6th and 9th in the standings, so she had better averages during her first 2 full time seasons than Ben Kennedy did during his first 2. Will she have as good of a 3rd season as Ben Kennedy? I doubt it, but you never know.

Once Upon a Time.....really guys? lol my girlfriend watches that show, so I've seen bits and pieces of it....my God it's terrible.

As far as Milka Duno is concerned, I agree with Andy, every single female driver he mentioned is much more talented (and prettier) than Milka.

Back
Top Bottom