NASCAR Announces Expanded Sprint Unlimited Field

Sorry Chex, I meant top 50 of 2014.
sarcastic_zpsim0lgt14.gif
Everyone is in the top 50 of 2014. Even JPM.

They just seem to try too hard, bogus crap irritates me, nothing wrong with good old basic racing IMO
I don't know about the trying too hard.... You might be right. I just see it as overlooking the forest for the trees.... The simple, basic stuff..... Stuff that Bill Sr. and Jr. felt in their bones. Brian never felt that because he was 'priviledged'........ He never actually grew up around it....

I don't know about the trying too hard.... You might be right. I just see it as overlooking the forest for the trees.... The simple, basic stuff..... Stuff that Bill Sr. and Jr. felt in their bones. Brian never felt that because he was 'priviledged'........ He never actually grew up around it....

When he was younger they did make him the stable cleaner.
biggrin_zps60f49352.gif

... Exhibition races are useless anyway , take the date and give it to another roadcourse.
You mean I'm not the only one who feels this way?

I also feel the same way about the so-called 'All Star' race. It's the same guys we see competing against each other every week, only split into two groups. Every time Bruton Smith says he wants another points race in Vegas, I want to scream, "Move this useless event!".

You mean I'm not the only one who feels this way?

I also feel the same way about the so-called 'All Star' race. It's the same guys we see competing against each other every week, only split into two groups. Every time Bruton Smith says he wants another points race in Vegas, I want to scream, "Move this useless event!".

What , they don't like normal racing enough so Nascar has to manufacture some extra drama to keep them as a fan ? Please !

We have a guess the next fromat/changes for the 2016 Unlimited game :D

Back
Top Bottom