NASCAR on FOX - 2015

I think FOX didnt feel the need to do side by side for a non points race.

As for the booth lineups:

Cup: My good ol' boys, not sure about you but it's the perfect trio of all sports broadcasting.

Xfinity: I like Adam, he's a cool guy. Not really sure about MW... I think he should stay in Trucks, I would rather see Wally Dallenbach since he's been on Race Hub recently. Brad will be nice, not sure what to expect with Kevin and Jeff.

Trucks: I do hope Steve gets well soon, he is a pretty good lead commentator from the Truck races he did last summer. Mike Joy doing Truck races will be cool, I already like Adam, but who is Brian Till? MW and Phil have done Trucks for years and do alright at it.

I think FOX didnt feel the need to do side by side for a non points race.

As for the booth lineups:

Cup: My good ol' boys, not sure about you but it's the perfect trio of all sports broadcasting.

Xfinity: I like Adam, he's a cool guy. Not really sure about MW... I think he should stay in Trucks, I would rather see Wally Dallenbach since he's been on Race Hub recently. Brad will be nice, not sure what to expect with Kevin and Jeff.

Trucks: I do hope Steve gets well soon, he is a pretty good lead commentator from the Truck races he did last summer. Mike Joy doing Truck races will be cool, I already like Adam, but who is Brian Till? MW and Phil have done Trucks for years and do alright at it.
Welcome aboard zeck! Enjoy your stay, fng :waver:

DirecTV subscribers can now access Fox Sports Go

The news was announced suddenly on Twitter today by Fox Sports digital guru Pete Vlastelica:
Hey, look at that! I'm authenticated on FOX Sports GO via my @DIRECTV account! @cpiercejr pic.twitter.com/GMPMO1p2JX
— Pete Vlastelica (@PeteVlastelica) February 17, 2015

We told you earlier this month that DirecTV and Fox Sports had reached an agreement for FSG and it would open for the satellite provider “very soon.” Well, “very soon” has turned into right now and just in time for one of Fox’s big events, the Daytona 500 this a Sunday.
On the Fox Sports Go tablet app, once you get past the introductory screen, you’ll see the Fox Sports channels and once you tap on one of the events, you’ll get this authentication screen and you’ll notice that DirecTV is finally added to the major providers along with AT&T U-Verse, Bright House, Cablevision’s Optimum, Charter, Comcast’s Xfinity, Cox and Time Warner Cable.

DirecTV subscribers can now access Fox Sports Go

The news was announced suddenly on Twitter today by Fox Sports digital guru Pete Vlastelica:
Hey, look at that! I'm authenticated on FOX Sports GO via my @DIRECTV account! @cpiercejr pic.twitter.com/GMPMO1p2JX
— Pete Vlastelica (@PeteVlastelica) February 17, 2015

We told you earlier this month that DirecTV and Fox Sports had reached an agreement for FSG and it would open for the satellite provider “very soon.” Well, “very soon” has turned into right now and just in time for one of Fox’s big events, the Daytona 500 this a Sunday.
On the Fox Sports Go tablet app, once you get past the introductory screen, you’ll see the Fox Sports channels and once you tap on one of the events, you’ll get this authentication screen and you’ll notice that DirecTV is finally added to the major providers along with AT&T U-Verse, Bright House, Cablevision’s Optimum, Charter, Comcast’s Xfinity, Cox and Time Warner Cable.
DP you know damn well that I don't know what that means. :confused:

Basically, if you have one of the television provider mentioned in the article you can watch all of the FOX races on your electronic device of choice, phone, iPad, etc.....
Thank you, the voice of technical reason strikes again.

Schedule so far for Cup drivers in the booth for Xfinity Series races:

Feb 21: Daytona - Kevin Harvick (FS1 - 3:30 p.m. ET)

Feb 28: Atlanta - Brad Keselowski (FOX - 2 p.m. ET)

March 7: Las Vegas - Kevin Harvick (FS1 - 4 p.m. ET)

March 14: Phoenix - Brad Keselowski (FOX - 4 p.m. ET)

April 10: Texas - Jeff Gordon (FS1 - 8:30 p.m. ET)

April 18: Bristol - Jeff Gordon (FS1 - 1:30 p.m. ET)

April 24: Richmond - Brad Keselowski (FS1 - 7:30 p.m. ET)

May 2: Talladega - Jeff Gordon (FOX - 1:30 p.m. ET)

May 30: Dover - Kevin Harvick (FOX - 2:30 p.m. ET)

June 13: Michigan - Danica Patrick (FS1 - 1:30 p.m. ET)

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...verage-in-2015-022115?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:speed

Schedule so far for Cup drivers in the booth for Xfinity Series races:

Feb 21: Daytona - Kevin Harvick (FS1 - 3:30 p.m. ET)

Feb 28: Atlanta - Brad Keselowski (FOX - 2 p.m. ET)

March 7: Las Vegas - Kevin Harvick (FS1 - 4 p.m. ET)

March 14: Phoenix - Brad Keselowski (FOX - 4 p.m. ET)

April 10: Texas - Jeff Gordon (FS1 - 8:30 p.m. ET)

April 18: Bristol - Jeff Gordon (FS1 - 1:30 p.m. ET)

April 24: Richmond - Brad Keselowski (FS1 - 7:30 p.m. ET)

May 2: Talladega - Jeff Gordon (FOX - 1:30 p.m. ET)

May 30: Dover - Kevin Harvick (FOX - 2:30 p.m. ET)

June 13: Michigan - Danica Patrick (FS1 - 1:30 p.m. ET)

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...verage-in-2015-022115?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:speed

Can we get two of these guys on each week and get rid of Michael Waltrip?

I really love Adam Alexander in the booth, just was born for the job. MW isnt the best I agree but w/e. Kevin needs some improvement but great debut, as for the future: Brad will be fun to hear though I'm concerned with Jeff's booth performance.

Clint Bowyer is the newest driver analyst for the Xfinity Series races:

Clint Bowyer is the latest NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver confirmed as a race analyst for FOX and FOX Sports 1's coverage of the NASCAR XFINITY Series in 2015.

Bowyer is scheduled to offer analysis alongside Adam Alexander and Michael Waltrip for the NASCAR XFINITY Series races from Fontana (Saturday, March 21 at 4 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1) and Charlotte (Saturday, May 23 at 2:30 p.m. ET on FOX).

Bowyer is the fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver announced as part of a rotation in the FOX and FOX Sports 1 booth for FOX Sports' coverage of the 2015 NASCAR XFINITY Series season.

Bowyer's appearances in the booth bring to 12 the number of NASCAR XFINITY Series races for which FOX Sports has confirmed a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver as guest analyst.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...-analyst-022515?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:nascaronfox

Clint Bowyer? Oh hell yes, that broadcast is gonna be entertaining.

So far, the only complaint I have (besides the Waltrip brothers) is the use of full screen replays. Honestly, this is starting to make me nuttier than commercials.

Back
Top Bottom