NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

78tanger-outlets-layout.jpg

Tanger Outlets will be the primary sponsor at Richmond in September.

If only someone would print headlight decals resembling a hunk of sheet metal pop-riveted over headlight openings.

^ Hell yes! That's one of my all time favorites.

1990DaytonaDerrikeCope.jpg

Too bad Cope will be lucky to finish higher than 35th. Still cool nonetheless.

David Starr is going to honor AJ Foyt when he won the Daytona 500:
93striping-throwback-layout.jpg

Ray Black Jr to honor his owner Bobby Dotter's only win back in 1992. His sponsor at the time was Jeno's Pizza:
07scubalife-throwback-twitter.jpg

Bobby%2BDotter%2B3%257E.jpg

Really neat stuff! All via jayski.

The Motorsports Group has the last minute entry for a throwback. They are honoring Dale Sr and his Army paint scheme from 1976:
b8b212568d6139d18cc6ec3a71f88b45.jpg

30incrediblebank-throwback-shop-twitter.jpg

Thats really cool and really clean.

It's so sad that all of these paint schemes are a slow reminder that NASCAR may be past halfway in its existence and that future generations may not bwe able to enjoy it because of the NFL.

Not a fan. All they did was add yellow in random spots. The A and C pillars look silly, almost like someone taped off the windows while the car was being detailed and they forgot to remove the tape.
I'd like it if they got rid of the light blue stripes. They just don't fit. Also, I hate two shades of blue together.

This year’s looks better to me.

Ain’t my car. None of my business.

The 24, 48, and 88 are all a step backwards for me.

On an unrelated note, the 22 scheme is going to remain unchanged for 2017. Think about that. The Shell/Pennzoil scheme has been the same since Kurt started running with it in 2011. And the scheme has been adopted in the past couple years for Joey's other sponsors, and even sometimes Brad has the same design with part-time sponsors and their corresponding colors too. I never liked the design to begin with, and at this point it's like man, haven't they squeezed all the juice out of this fruit yet?

The 48 scheme, nope, dont like it , the 88, I do somewhat like it

Back
Top Bottom